#63 .......... 13 and 1..... GO NOLES .............

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
YEAH I'M BRAGGING :yeah:

The Rockdale County High School, Salem Seminoles, who just finished a prefect season, start the playoffs next week. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This picture, of this handsome 17 year old Senior who just happens to be the starting center of the Noles, also .... happens to be ... MY GRANDSON ... , if Y'all think my PRIDE is showing .... Your right :fine: :D

leo

Attachments

• scott.jpg
    scott.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 663

Al33

That ain't braggin' Leo, that's just fact. :)

Congratulations to your grandson and I will be looking forward to future reports on their winning season.

Al

H

HT2

Leo.....

I'd be proud too......

Man!!!!!!!! 10-0!!!!!!!!!! Ain't nothin' wrong with that..... :clap: :clap:

leo

Make that 11 and 0 ...........................

and going strong :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here is an excert from the Citizen on line about their progress :D

GO SALEM NOLES

leo

Attachments

• citicen 2.jpg
    citicen 2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 421

UWGduck

that is crazy i went to salem and we were 1-9 back in 1999 guess they have gotten a lot better. Is Johnny Tucker still coaching??

leo

UWGduck

The head coach is now Frank Caputo, he joined in 1999 as an assistant and became head coach in 2000 :)

leo

TurkeyCreek

leo,

tell your grandson Congratulations!!! and good luck the rest of the way.

fine looking athlete..we know ya'll are proud of him.

leo

Would you beleive ..........

13 and 0 .......NEXT STOP ..... THE DOME

On a rainy night in Georgia the Rockdale County Salem Seminoles prevailed, and move to the semi-finals :clap: :clap: :clap:

I finally have a reason to go to the Dome :D

http://www.rockdalecitizen.net/sc/archive/2004/7444.htm

Here is # 63 in action :)

leo

Attachments

• #63 scott 13 0.JPG
    #63 scott 13 0.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 195

leo

This kinda tells the story of the game,

which was a bit closer than the score indicated, IMO, there was one happy bunch of youngsters :yeah:

leo

Attachments

• #1 scott 13 0.JPG
    #1 scott 13 0.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 73
  • #2 scott 13 0.JPG
    #2 scott 13 0.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 74
  • scott 13-0 end.JPG
    scott 13-0 end.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 72
  • scott 13 0 refuse to lose.JPG
    scott 13 0 refuse to lose.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 71

meriwether john

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to them boys!!!! Leo it would be worth missing a day at the stand to see that grandson at the dome. TAKE SOME PICTURES!!!!

leo

Thanks MJ

I would miss a bunch of days in the woods to see any of the grandchildren go thru the high Scott is experiencing :clap:

There are very few things I would spend 4 hours in the rain, standing, among "SCREAMING" parents and students to observe, but thats one of them :D :D .

After finally finding nice stadium seats for my aged back and rump, I probably spent less than 20min of the 4 hours using them, just couldn't see with all of those people standing up thruout the game ;)

Well next Friday they will play at the dome understand they have better seats :clap:

Guess I will have to save my stadium seats for the final game in a couple of weeks in Conyers :yeah: :D

What a way to complete his senior year :cool:

Leo

leo

Well it's over for the NOLES .....

A fine season came to an end last nite at the Ga Dome for my Grandson Scott and the Rockdale Salem Seminoles.

They lost a tough game to a strong Statesboro team that had a very tough defense. Below is a link of the game recap :)

http://www.rockdalecitizen.net/sc/archive/2004/7768.htm

I'm proud of the boys from Rockdale and especially my Grandson Scott for their great performance this season.

It has been a GREAT RIDE for those boys, and their parents, especially the GRANDPARENTS :)

I got to the dome early enough to watch most of the other AAAA game, the team from Warner Robbins is also an awesome team and the AAAA championship game should be a good one :)

The upside of the finish is that my Grandson Scott will finally be able to get his hair cut, he is getting kinda shaggy, as he vowed not to get his hair cut till football season ended. ;)

leo

Al33

Leo,

Very few get the honor of playing in the Dome. Quite an achievement. :clap:

I watched a couple of the games on Ch. 8 but missed this one. :(

Thanks for keeping the rest of us updated. It has been fun just reading your reports.

My hat is off to Scott. :clap:

Al

meriwether john

Watched the game and got to see #63 shine even in a loss. I know you are proud of that young man and thanks for keeping us posted on their progress thru the playoffs. No reason to hang their heads as Statesboro looks like a juggernaut.

Latest posts