Do ya'll believe in Aliens?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chariots of fire....

maker4life

I've never claimed to see any but I don't know why there can't be . And I don't think they have to be little green men or the big eyed pictures we're all familliar with . Why can't there just be another planet somewhere out there just like ours with folks wondering the same thing ?

Why can't there just be another planet somewhere out there just like ours with folks wondering the same thing ?

There are billions of inhabited worlds in the current universe.

Although a commonly used term, I think "alien" is an unfortunate choice of words. All the cosmos is intelligently created and personally administered (God and His various Sons) and personal beings on other world are simply our (unknown) brothers and sisters.

Read The Urantia Book if you desire to learn more.

http://www.urantia.org

Bob Shaw

Based on the distances involved, and physics, being what it is, I don't think it would be possible for someone/something to travel between star systems. I keep reading about space warps and worm holes, but, they sound more like unique ways to get you killed than ways to travel.

With that being said, do I believe there is life somewhere else in the universe? Yes I do. I just don't believe they have ever come here. Even though, I have seen a UFO, I just don't believe it was extra-terrestrial.

Swampagator

All I really know is there are things that can not be explained and maybe we were not ment to know the answer too. I don't see why not who's to say.......

seeker

It's hard for me to believe that Earth would be the only planet in this vast universe with life.

robinleeanne

Well, My husband woke up at 4am Wednesday morning to put wood in the heater and saw some strange lights in the sky! He woke me up to show me and i didnt take him serious and went back to sleep! Then i made in fun of him the next morning for even insinuating such! He is still not talking to me. He is realy mad! He is sure he saw SOMETHING!

Doc_5729

Well, My husband woke up at 4am Wednesday morning to put wood in the heater and saw some strange lights in the sky! He woke me up to show me and i didnt take him serious and went back to sleep! Then i made in fun of him the next morning for even insinuating such! He is still not talking to me. He is realy mad! He is sure he saw SOMETHING!

My answer to your question is YES.

But, I have a question for ya Robin, if you don't mind.

What would you do if you found out that, not only do aliens exist, they are walking amongst us OR they have established bases here?

Redbow

Yes I do believe creatures or whatever they are have in the past and are still visiting our planet today ! I saw a un-nerving sight in the early morning sky when I was waiting for a neighbor to pick me up for work back in the 70's ! That was enough to convince me ! When whatever it was left, it left at a very high rate of speed going north as it streaked out towards space ! It made no noise at all !

Trigabby

Statistically speaking, it is impossible for there NOT to be life out there in the vast universe. Even if you could say that 1 in 1 Billion earth-like planets had any type of life form on them, there would still be millions of planets that had life.

I'd like to think that one day we may be able to interact with other worldly life, but as was stated above, the technology is probably nigh impossible for that to ever happen.

robinleeanne

Well Doc 5729, I wouldnt mined a bit! I guess if they were real, they have as much right to be here as we do!

243Savage

I don't find it unimaginable that life could exist in other places in the far reaches of space. Anything is possible.

Crickett

Little Lady
I think it's possible. I watched an episode on the History channel yesterday about this. They talked & showed ancient Egyptian drawings that could be interpreted as being "aliens". It was pretty interesting. They even talked about how "aliens" are mentioned in the Bible(not using that exact word of course) but how some scriptures in the Bible could also be interpreted to mention life in outer space.

SWS

really? come on.. weve put a man on the moon, built planes that dont even have a pilot and can order pizza without ever havin to talk a real person. Im sure by now that there would be some hard evidence by now, besides we're from GA, leave it to the crazy bats out in new mexico figure this one out..

GONoob

Not how Hollywood portrays it but I do believe there are other earth like planets out there doing there thing. Even if its just microbes or bacteria.