Best Outdoors Article I Ever Saw - Must Read

Oldstick

http://www.macon.com/196/story/951200.html

A lot of you may be familiar with Mr. Emory Josey, the outdoors writer for The Macon Telegraph for years and years. This is his article in todays paper. Be prepared to shed some tears.

Gaswamp

it was a very good article. He mentioned his wife in many,many past articles regarding her love for outdoor pursuits.

MTMiller

I've never heard of Mr. Josey or read his articles since I live up north of Atlanta but this one tugs at my heart strings. I pray that he will find the strength and encouragement he needs...especially during the Holidays. God Bless.

dertiedawg

Im am glad for him that he had a partner in life that shared his passions, and sad for him that she is now gone. Wish I could get my wife to go in the woods with me.

Parker Phoenix

He is a blessed man to have been able to have many years with such a compatible partner. My heart is heavy for him but also happy that he had a soul mate he was able to share his love of the outdoors with. God speed Mr. Josey, you are a lucky man.

marknga

GONetwork Member
I've grown up reading Mr. Josey's articles and when I read yesterday's column it choked me up. He mentioned his wife often in his story's and you could tell that his admiration and love where genuine.
Prayers sent.

7MAGMIKE

Never knew of Mr. Josey til now but I will pray for you sir and hope you will learn to get along without your faithful partner. We all must go through these trials and it is not easy but God never said it would be easy but he is with you and will comfort you. God Bless you.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
He truly was blessed, they both were. There are few people in life that can honestly say they had a soulmate, a lover, a best friend... who shared in their love and passion for the great outdoors. My heart goes out to him.