David Greene's Record!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Just a note to congratulate David Greene on catching Peyton Manning and tying his record for being the winningest quarterback in NCAA history!

39 career wins is awesome!!!

He will take the record this week with a victory over Kentucky!

:clap:

H

HT2

Jeff.....

He deserves all the "praise" that comes along with this record.....

He's a good one.....

I'd like to see him do somethin' in the "NFL"..... :clap: :clap:

Buzz

That is quite an accomplishment that is for sure. I am pretty sure if Matt Leinart plays 4 years, the record will move to the PAC10. Jared Zabransky at Boise State may give all 3 of them a run for their money too.

H

HT2

Bc.....

I was listening the other day on 790 the Zone and they brought up the same question....

With all the "so-called experts" on there, they seem to think that he could be a great "back-up" NFL quarterback.......But, you never know.......He might surprise some people.....They're concern with Greene was "arm strength and mobility"...... ::huh:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I don't think he is mobile enough to be a NFL QB.

1-2 seasons as atag along and then he he will begin making millions as an investment manager!

TurkeyCreek

he is a fine college QB....

and from what i have read, a very fine young man.

H

HT2

Jeff....

Yeah, they were thinkin' he might be able to last up til' 10 years as a back up.....

I imagine 10+ years as a back up would pay very, very well..... :clap:

SlipperyHill Mo

Who Cares????

He won't make it in the NFL!

Maybe a backup for a couple of years.

Where is the Heisman trophy???

I guess I am not politically correct.

Last edited:

tmooney

Won't make it in the NFL IMO. I'm a die hard dawg fan but when the O-line allows the pocket to collapse, he's got nothing. I can only think of one or two teams in the NFL with an O-Line strong enough to give him the 3 or 4 days it takes him to complete a pass. Why do you think the Dawgs have yet to when a championship with this guy? He couldn't scramble his way out of wet paper bag with a road map. You surround a quarterback with receivers such as Georgia has and then praise his passing ability? Good Riddens!

-T