• Yes, higher fines with hunting priviledges revoked

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

JBowers

All poachers.

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Dawn2Dusk said:
I say you write up folks for everything they do wrong and then throw the book at them!

AMEN!!! :clap:

gabowman

I've read and thought alot about the other thread talking about out of state hunters paying increased fines, raising liscense fees, etc. I've tried to understand both viewpoints. Now I try to think about my privledges of getting to hunt and fish out of state. As we all agree, law breakers are law breakers and should receive a maximum punishment. I would like to see parameters set on laws broken such as the speeding laws have been set. I would also like to see published fines for lawbreakers. This lets everybody that wants to try getting away with something know right up front what the consequences will be if caught, and they need to be set high in my opinion. As far as one person paying more than another....I cant see it and cant understand the reasoning of it from what I've read on these forums. I believe all lawbreakers should receive the same stiff punishment for breaking the law.

GB

Sandman619

No I dont believe they should be higher for non res. but I do believe that there needs to be much higher and stiffer penalties for game violators period.

Jeff Phillips

They need to be MUCH higher for all law breakers :whip:

PWalls

A criminal is a criminal regardless of what state they are from. The punishment should fit the crime regardless of the state of origin of the criminal. If Georgia wants to have stiff penalties, then they should apply to residents and non-residents alike equally.

Lead Poison

Absolutely NOT! You break the rule-you pay. Plain and simple.

ANYONE and EVERYONE who commits a violation and is found guilty deserves the SAME penalty, no matter where there're from! ::huh:

Rules apply to EVERYONE, as should the penalties. :confused:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
No.

The law is the law regardless if you live in the particular state or not. If a resident breaks the law, it should be the same penalties for a nonresident who breaks the same law. Doesn't seem fair to penalize someone more just because they live in a different state. They're both breaking the same law. The same penalties should imply to both of them.

Tommy

sr.corndog

non resi game violations

I feel that all that purchase a license should sign that they have read the hunting laws and sign they understand the punishment when they purchase the license. Then you should revoke there license and a larger fine inposed! This is my 2 cents! :flag: