Last razorblade until after christmas

Razor Blade

Here you go folks , this is the last Razorblade until after christmas . The knife is 440C stainless steel with white bone , red liners and red bolsters . The blade is 3 3/4 inches long and an 1/8 inch thick . The knife will come with a quality leather sheath . Thanks for looking . Scott

$ 165.00 , shipped to your door.

Attachments

• hunter 005.jpg
    hunter 005.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 585
  • hunter 010.jpg
    hunter 010.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:

Hookedonhunting

Super knife Scott! Similar to the kife you and I described on the phone. Really clean.

Lightninrod

Superb!

DROP POINT

I have seen and held this knife.The picture is good,but in hand you really can feel the balance and see the quality.Beautiful Knife!

wvdawg

Staff member
Great colors! Sweet taper!
Fine job Scott!

Razor Blade

Thanks guys for the kind words . Scott

Merry CHRISTmas to all you folks .

Booger

That is the second nicest knife I have seen(1st nicest is my Razorblade knife) I wish my Santa Claus would see this listed, it sure would make a nice pair with the other one.

Razor Blade

Thanks Delton , and Booger , I'm glad you like 'em

Booger , all you have to do is be looking at it when " santa " comes by , then just comment on how it would make the best gift ever .....
and that you would never ask for anything else ,ever.:bounce:

Hawk9807

The red and white definitely looks nice together. The red liners tie it together nicely.

Hookedonhunting

Did you evr sell this one Scott? Can't wait to see mine.

Razor Blade

Its gone , but i am making another just about like it . I can send it along with the one you ordered if you want . Scott

Latest posts