What was the first Professional Sporting Event You Attended??

Tim L

Good late evening question for a Monday...Mine was in 1965, Atlanta Stadium, baseball (and not the Braves). Watched the Atlanta Crackers play the Florida Suns..

specialk

AMS back in 2000.......

maker4life

Had to be a Braves game in the early eighties . Unless you want to count Deep South Wreslting !:bounce:

riprap

Fulton Co. staduim (early 80's) Chris Chambliss hit a homerun for the Braves.

BlackSmoke

Fulton Co stadium in the late 80s. We had season tickets on the 2nd row in right field for years.

yellowduckdog

AMS in 73 maybe Richard Petty won...I hate nascar but that sticks out.First football was Dallas Cowboys in the early seventies as well.

SKINNERZ71

atlanta fulton county stadium in 1985.went with my tball team and we got to walk around the field.got my picture made with chief nockahoma.wish i could find that pic.dale murphy was the man back then.

SlipperyHill Mo

ABA exibition game, I guess, in 1970 in Jackson, MS. I think it was the New Orleans team, Jazz I guess. Red White and Blue balls.

Tim L

Does rasslin' count?

:D I don't know, sporting events are for fun; but wrasslin in a universal struggle between the forces of good and evil, between the light and the dark; life and death.......awwww I've watched too much of that junk in my life....have known it's not real for almost 50 years but still get mad as Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- when I watch it!

RipperIII

1966 Atlanta-Fulton Co. stadium Braves vs. SF Giants...Aaron vs Mays
I was 6 years old....still have the pop corn mega-phone.
We've had season tickets since then, second row behind the catcher.

coggins

Braves back with Benedict, Hubbard, Horner, Chief Nockahoma, etc., etc. First NASCAR was '91 or '92, I think, Davey Allison won @ Talledega. Also watched the Rock & Roll Express and the Boogie Woogie Man in Carnesville, GA quite a while ago!!! Best game I saw though was college, GA vs. AU '96 I think 4 OT's! (we won)

GAranger1403

Atlanta braves game, early 80s. B. Benedict went deep, braves still lost. I think I was seven. First college game was a UGA, Auburn game, some dude named Walker played. Heard he became a halfway decent back. My dad never really liked sports and worked out of town alot, thank goodness my mom liked sports a little. Somewhere there is a picture of me around 6 years old with an Auburn shirt on, my mom is an Aubby fan. Someone should have reported her to DFCS, that is definately putting a child in an unsuitable/unhealthy environment. RTR!

Jeff Phillips

The Valleydale 500 at Bristol in 1966.

GAranger1403

WoW!! Thats a nice animal in the avatar Jeff Phillips!

BrotherBadger

my first game was for Robin Yount's 3000th hit vs the indians back in 1992 at Milwaukee County Stadium.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cleveland Indians, watched the tribe back in the 60s at the lake front.