Google Chrome

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have used Mozilla Firefox for a few yrs. and love it but lately is crashes all the time one of my boys said he had trouble with it at work. I don't like Internet Explorer and was thinking about trying Google Chrome. Has anyone tried it and how does it compare to Mozilla speed & convenience wise.

dogboy

I use Chrome when on Facebook, it is very fast. I use Avant browser for everthing else.

georgia357

I use Firefox and Chrome and have found Chrome to be faster. No problems with either.

VisionCasting

Been using Chrome for about 3 months now. I love it. Fast, good functionality. I haven't had any stability issues with it.

Sargent

Do you have the most up-to-date version of Firefox? I seem to recall a couple of hiccups a while back and then I downloaded the new version.

allenww

Google Chrome showed up on my machine about six months ago after an ordinary update.

My needs are admittedly simple, but I believe it to be a good engine.

wa

pbradley

I started using Chrome last week and it's much better than firefox.

bubbaofga

Banned
I got tired of I.E. dragging. I have been using the Apple Safari on my computer for about 2 weeks.
It took some getting used to but I love it. I did some research and it had good reviews.

jasonyoung

FF has been messing with me so I went back to Safari. Then a few days later Chrome came out for Mac. I downloaded it and now Chrome is what I use.

BornToHuntAndFish

I'm sure Chrome works fine, but last summer when I was installing it, I accidently clicked on the <CANCEL> button. Then, I could not install Google's Chrome & I could not remove what it had partially installed. Error messages just said to see Google's technical support for help, but I could not find the help I needed.

Lesson Learned: NEVER cancel during install process.