PDA

View Full Version : ***Update*** Feb. 6 and 7 - Striper Fishing gathering...

Marlin_444
01-01-2010, 12:23 PM
I open up my home in the woods to you (and others), we'll catch some fish; fire up the "Outlaw Bear Camp" grill which resides there in the off season!

Join us in Houtson, AL for two days of Fishing, Fun and Fellowship as we reflect on our Bear Hunts over the past 5 years and as we cristened the "Woody's Outlaw Bear Hunt" in 2009 and plan for the 2010 season!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=3569+Old+Arley+Road,+Houston,+AL&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=3569+Old+Arley+Rd,+Houston,+AL+35572&gl=us&ei=3CU-S5SkL8a0tgf-oIWWCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

It's a 3.54 hour hoof; I suggest you "Car Pool" and bring a cooler, fishing rod & tackle along with your favorite pillow and some covers... We'll have a warm, dry place in the North Alabama woods to enjoy a couple days together...

Contact me or Vin (dertiedawg) for additional details, there is limited bedspace so if you have a air matress bring it...

NOTE: Bring your favorite "Smoke Pole" and we'll make a short trip to the Bankhead National Forest for some friendly lead flingin...

Happy New Year!

See you in the woods...

Ron

Marlin_444
01-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Attendees - thus far...

* dertiedawg
* Joe R
* Marlin_444

Let me know if you are interested, there is no cost to you for attending.

See you in the woods!

Ron

Marlin_444
01-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Others???

Eddy M.
01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
not sure yet eddy

Marlin_444
01-10-2010, 11:53 AM
not sure yet eddy

Hey Eddy,

Hope you can make it and bring that "Cohutta Bear Decoy" so we can all shoot it!!!

WOO HOO!!!

See you in the woods...

Ron

Marlin_444
01-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Looks like it's gonna be a small crowd, anyway; I'll probably have either my wifes uncle or a neighbor with us.

They know the lake much better than I do since they have been fishing there over 30 years each :)

We went out yesterday - Dang had a busted pipe, but it'll be fixed by next weekend...

Be sure to bring some Warm Clothes, it will be COLD on the lake...

Heavy to Medium Heavy Rods if you have them, if not we'll work it out (got one or two extras :) )

Let me know when you are planning to get there Friday evening, it's the sticks so I may need to meet you in Arley to help you find the cabin...

See you in the woods!

Ron