Sign of the times???????

duckbill

Our church is renting a building from a campground while our building project is going. We still have about 2-1/2 months before we can get into our own place. As of yesterday, there were 5 other churches renting various buildings from the campground. We received a call from them saying that a California company had bought the place. They said effective immediately ALL CHURHES ARE TO VACATE THE PROPERTY. No notice, no time to find another place, just GET OUT. We were all on month-to- month agreements so there is no legal recourse.
We will prevail. God will see us through this. We would appreciate your prayers.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Prayers are on the way.

Meriwether Mike

Them people in California really now how to make an impression in their new neighborhood. God will provide something even better.

Dixie Dawg

Good grief, talk about rude!
If you were on a month-to-month, had you already reserved November, since yesterday was the first? Or was that to keep you from even getting this final month?

I'm sure something better will come up... I am a believer in the saying 'when God closes a door, He opens a window' :)

Love and blessings!
Kerri

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Prayers are Added...

For all the churches duck... Let us know how things turn out.

duckbill

Thanks for the prayers, folks. God has brought us through some rough water over the past 1-1/2 years. I am confident He will see us through this as well.

duckbill

UPDATE...

Just to let you guys know...we called the new owners to ask for some time. They agreed to let us stay thru November(after checking with their attornies). I appreciate your prayers.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Praying for ya'll, please keep in mind that the church is not a building, you and the other members are the church, doesn't matter where you meet.