Future Warmwater-Saltwater Swap

KINGFISHER

I'm curious if in the future if we would have enough support for a warmwater-saltwater swap. Unfortunately, my only trout are speckled and snaggle-toothed. I thoroughly enjoy tying coldwater patterns, but would we have the attendance for a warmer trade? Yay or nay?

WinMag.300

Def

interested in that...

luv2drum

I might be interested. I'm in for learning about all aspects of fly fishing. Though just like cold water, I would need some guidance as to what to tie, so I would be tying "usable flies" for the participants and not just something that I found in a book.

gabreamfanatic

i am game but it depends on when we will have it. i am going under the surgens knife at the end of the month for some minor surgey and i will be out of body for a few days.

KINGFISHER

Yeah it would def be sometime in the future. Hopefully when things slow down for everybody. Good to know we have some interest though.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I'm game. Fire it off when ever you are ready.

I'd be in, I've got a couple of good local patterns from the Alabama/ Florida Gulf Coast that are killer on redfish and specks down there.

overbrook

Kingfisher....I got about another week of tying for a buddy....then I'll be free'd up a bit....If you do a saltwater swap....I'll do a " river bassin' " swap :biggrin3:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
:fine::fine::fine:

overbrook

KF... if you give 4-6 weeks I'm good to go! I just know I'm tied up till after next weekend....beyond that....I should be able to whoop out a doz. flies in a couple weeks.....I'll probably do a crab....so if ya start the sign-up....please go ahead and add my name......I'll start the bass swap a week or two later. :cheers:

KINGFISHER

Personally, I'm in no big hurry. It's up to everyone else as to when is the best time for them. I'm pretty flexible. So everyone that's interested in the Saltwater swap start letting us know when ya'll wanna do it. We won't start anything until everyone that wants to participate is ready. Not 100% yet, but I'm thinking bout doing a Sand Shrimp.