Big folder just finished**TRADED**

sharpeblades

Here is one of my big folders i just finished up. I haven't done any folders in a while and i really love to make them ;It has international orange G-10 scales and 80ths. Jeweled titanium liners,nylatron washer, and Damascus back bar with red spacers on each side of it. It is put together with screws so it can be completely taken apart.The blade is S-30-V stainless with milled thumb notches at the back of the blade.Hope you enjoy ,It will come with a custom belt pouch $250.00 +$7.00 shipping and ins **TRADED**

Attachments

• IMG_2362.jpg
    IMG_2362.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_2363.jpg
    IMG_2363.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_2375.jpg
    IMG_2375.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_2368.jpg
    IMG_2368.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_2372.jpg
    IMG_2372.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_2365.jpg
    IMG_2365.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_2364.jpg
    IMG_2364.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_2376.jpg
    IMG_2376.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

Huntinfool

RT....you gotta stop man. I can't buy all of them and I want to!

Beautiful work sir.

marknga

GONetwork Member
RT that is a good looking, mean looking, taking care of business knife right there. Love those Orange G10 scales and what a good looking grind. Very nice.

Razor Blade

cool folder RT .

killitgrillit

Fine piece of art right there.
Ya'll I have a set of the double skinning knives on order from Raleigh with the orange handles and can't wait to get them after seeing this.

Gaswamp

Fine piece of art right there.
Ya'll I have a set of the double skinning knives on order from Raleigh with the orange handles and can't wait to get them after seeing this.

you are going to enjoy that set.
Nice folder RT

boneboy96

SWEET! Nice one Raleigh...:cool:

OconeeDan

Folks, I have a large folder from Raleigh, it is a GREAT knife. Locks up like a bank vault. This one looks like a goodun too.
Dan

sharpeblades

New folder

Thanks guys ,This one is for the guy that likes to carry a heavy duty folder that can do about anything

arcame

that is a cool looking knife RT.

sharpeblades

Big folder

Thank You sir ;I have another one ime working on a lot smaller with mocoma bolsters and Bark mammoth ivory handles ,I will post some pictures shortly.Might even have one of my Autos ready with it

marknga

GONetwork Member
Thank You sir ;I have another one ime working on a lot smaller with mocoma bolsters and Bark mammoth ivory handles ,I will post some pictures shortly.Might even have one of my Autos ready with it

get out of here? Don't tease us like that Raleigh.

wvdawg

Staff member
Looks mighty fine sir! Can't wait to see the new one!
DJ

boneboy96

Sweet Raleigh...looking forward to seeing the new ones!

I have another one ime working on a lot smaller with mocoma bolsters and Bark mammoth ivory handles ,I will post some pictures shortly.Might even have one of my Autos ready with it