2006 Perry Turkey-Rama

Dudley Do-Wrong

Who plans to be there, I will have a booth (TRAX Turkey Calls) and invite everyone to stop by and introduce yourself and chew the fat with me.

alphachief

David,
What are the dates and where is it at? Also, do you have a website for your calls?

Last edited:

Dudley Do-Wrong

No, a website is in my plans as soon as I get time. The perry Turkey-rama is in Perry GA at the Ag center starting Friday, Feb 10 through the 12th. You can see the Ag center from I-75. There will be a kazillion call makers there as well as all sorts of hunting/fishing supplies and vendors. I'm not advertising, would just like to meet some Woody-ites.

gobblingghost

I'll be there again. I have no idea how many in a row I've been to its a pilgrimage for me every year.:rofl:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
One of my Turkey hunting partners, told me this morning that he had heard they weren't having the turkeyrama in Perry this year..........only the fishing portion was remaining there:mad: :mad: :huh:

somebody please tell me that he heard wrong!!!

killNgrill

i go to the atlanta turkey-rama every year, is the perry any better/ different?:pop:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
killNgrill said:
i go to the atlanta turkey-rama every year, is the perry any better/ different?:pop:

I don't know, I've never made it to the Atlanta one:huh:

git'r

Randy

Surely the Perry one will have the turkey rama. In fact it may be just the opposite. It may only be in Perry. It has always been a small part of the Atlanta show anyway. They always have a calling competion in Perry and not Atlanta. I can't imagine Perry not haveing turkey rama.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Randy said:
Surely the Perry one will have the turkey rama. In fact it may be just the opposite. It may only be in Perry. It has always been a small part of the Atlanta show anyway. They always have a calling competion in Perry and not Atlanta. I can't imagine Perry not haveing turkey rama.

Man I hope so!!!

Randy

killNgrill said:

Perry has much more turkey stuff including a calling competition. The Atalnta show has always been more fishing than turkey.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Randy said:
Perry has much more turkey stuff including a calling competition. The Atalnta show has always been more fishing than turkey.

We missed each other last year...........I was new here then.......I'll make it a point to meet some of ya'll this time.

:yeah:

Randy

Yea we need to set up a time for a Woody's gathering!

Gadget

I'll go to one maybe both depending on what's going on.

blindhog

Not much new, maybe a few different callmakers......

but oh,... so many calls together in one place.....man!

Who could stay away?

It's just an addiction.....join the junkies.