Islamorada

Whitetailer

anyduckado

I had seen your post in Saltwater fishing and did not reply. I live and guide in islamorada. If you have any specific questions feel free to give a call. If you want a reference to a premier fly guide (or lodging) I can refer someone.

I do fly fish, but have moved away from it for certain reasons. I am not using a "flats" boat, although I do have 12,9 and 8 wt rods available when I get customers who say they can throw a fly rod:bounce:. I will be doing lots of Tarpon and Permit fishing in June. I do not do any Bonefishing.

Give Capt. Bruce Stagg a call if you want to book a fly trip @ 305-664-6069 e-mail is brucestagg@att.net. Do not look for his website, he does not have one. Bruce fishes out of the Lor-e- lei. If Bruce is booked he will refer you to someone else. I just saw Bruce at the P.O.this morning.

There are one heck of alot of fishing options here and June is a great month.

Good Luck,

Whitetailer captainruss@rustyiv.com

dtala

saltwater fly fishing, just the casting,is a whole nuther ramp up from any freshwater fly fishing.

And anywhere near Islamorada is as tough as saltwater flats fishing gets. Those bones see a LOT of flies, jigs, bait and are spooky as all get out. It's hard just to get a fly near one without spooking it...

troy

anyduckado

Thanks for the information. To be honest, catching a fish will be a bonus, I booked a guide last year and missed one huge Tarpon. This is my redemption. I'll post some pics when I get back .

Whitetailer

anyduckado

GOOD LUCK

IMG_0189.jpg