New turkey hunter

BucWild88

I have two things that i need help with. First how do i go about picking a round.... and i only have a front sight cant i shoot turkey with that? If i could get some help it would be a great help.:flag:

oatsj

What do you mean by picking a round yes you can hit a turkey with a front site

J Gilbert

What kind of shotgun are you using? We might can give you some ideas on what will work. Also, as long as your gun hits where that bead sits, you're good to go

Benhillcountyhunter

You can shoot with a front site. You need to buy several different shells to shoot with your gun to see what load patterns the best.

J Gilbert

I am useing a stouger 2000

That's a good starting point, have you decided on a choke tube to use? How much are you willing to spend on a choke and shells, as the lower end of the spectrum will work, but you get your money's worth with the more expensive stuff

gobblingghost

I'm suppose to test a stoger in the next couple weeks. As far as chokes we will be using several different ones. It uses the same as my Benelli SBE.

Kevin Farr

I have two things that i need help with. First how do i go about picking a round.... and i only have a front sight cant i shoot turkey with that? If i could get some help it would be a great help.:flag:

A single bead is fine, just make sure that you keep your head down and cheek on the stock in the heat of the moment or your aim will be off.