One of our brothers has gone home.

NotaVegetarian

My brother, best friend, and hunting partner Michael Sylvester “MikeySlyDog”, 48, died from a massive heart attack some time this morning. The coroner said it had been building for the last 3 days. He just got out of the hospital on Saturday, so I guess it probably started after getting home. The coroner also said that he had experienced a heart attack some time during the past. The hospital checked his heart last week, and we were told that it was OK. The coroner said he had lots of blockage and high cholesterol. We are meeting with McCullough Funeral Home tomorrow morning to make arrangements. The funeral will probably be Saturday.

Michael leaves behind a wife, three sons, one daughter, ages 12, 15, 20, and 23.

I'm still in shock, but I realize that God has called him home. Thank you for your prayers.

Meriwether Mike

I am truly sorry to hear of your brothers passing. You have my prayers for comfort and help in this time. God Bless and God Speed to your brother Mike.

GeauxLSU

NAV,
I'm so terribly sorry to hear this... May God grant your entire family and his wife and children the peace and comfort only He can give. ::;

NotaVegetarian said:
The hospital checked his heart last week, and we were told that it was OK.
:confused: We never know when. That's just too young. :(
God welcome him home. ::;

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

TurkeyCreek

very sorry to hear about the passing of your brother...

will be praying for God to comfort you and his family.

j_seph

I ask

that God will bless you and his family
and that he ease ya'lls pain
God Bless ::;

Arrow3

Very sorry to hear about your (our) loss.....

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Sent

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I will pray for you and his family. Hang in there and let us know if we can help.

rip18

We're thinking about you & your family. Y'all are in our prayers.

ramblinrack

i'm terribly sorry to read of this loss to you this morning. i'll pray that the good lord will send comfort to you and your family. god bless....

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
I Am So Sorry to Hear This News...

My prayers are joined with the others for you and your family in this difficult time. Know the Woody's group is with you in our grief, and please share our condolences with the rest of your family.

Jeff Phillips

Notaveg - You and your family are in my prayers ::; I'm so sorry you have had to suffer such a huge loss!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am saddend by the lost of your Brother. You and your family and his family, are in my prayers. May God Bless and comfort you all.

shotgun

lost of a brother

I was sadden to hear your news this morning. Rest assured that we all offer our condolences at this time of grief.

Steven Farr

I am truly sorry for the loss my friend. Please know that we are here for you and your family. ::;

Dudley Do-Wrong

Mike,

You have my number and know where I live, don't be a stranger. I'm praying for the family, especially the children, they are going to need God's support more than ever.