The only custom call I own

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is the only one I have ever purchased. Built by Andy Kaiser www.kaiserkalls.com

sounds GREAT unless it gets damp and then has a little squeek to it, but that is in most friction type calls.

25372131.jpg

25372135.jpg

25372134.jpg

alex30808

If that's the only custom call you own...you own a fine one...Andy is a great guy and even better to deal with. He makes a fine quality Custom Call.

Also looks like we need to change your situation...send me your address and then you'll have two Custom Calls..

leapordwood2front.jpg

I'll drop this one in the mail to you on Monday bud...She's turned from Leapordwood and is a Glass over "The Fat Rat" Glass sound board and comes with a custom turned striker aswell.:cheers:

GeauxLSU

That's nice looking. Especially that edge work.
I know squat about calls but I did buy this ONE (actually my wife did for my birthday) from a co-worker's husband who makes them. Purple heart and Brazil sitka spruce. :huh:

Attachments

• Call1post.jpg
    Call1post.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 194

GeauxLSU

alex30808 said:
...She's turned from Leapordwood and is a Glass over "The Fat Rat" Glass sound board and comes with a custom turned striker aswell.:cheers:
Wow look at that! You guys with talent..... :eek:
:cool:

DaddyPaul

I have a paddle call and two sided box from Lamar Williams, a paddle call from a fella named Scott Berry, 3 box calls from Dale Rohm, a tube from "Cornbread", an aluminum call from Darrin Dawkins and an aluminum call from a very respected call maker that I am not at liberty to divulge. He has only made a couple and doesn't want to be inundated with requests for more. It is by far the best aluminum pot call I have ever heard or played. If I ever get my computer working (I'm on my mom's) I will post up some pictures.

Dudley Do-Wrong

sounds GREAT unless it gets damp

Try some rain chaulk, it really works (even on friction calls)

mike bell

The only "Custom" call I own is also a Kaiser Kall. Its a Zebrawood Glass. I used it to shoot my first GA turkey two years ago.

My next call will be one from Alex :bounce:

Then my next one will be one I make myself.:rofl: hopefully.....

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
This is the only one I own so far, (well actually two, one to use and one to show)
I have asked Mr. Vernon about one, and I'm going to make my way down the list.............

This is a Craig Sims Call..............a friend of mine here in Jesup...........

git'r:bounce:

Attachments

• craig's call.jpg
    craig's call.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 128