* Your most memorable turkey hunt*

Gut_Pile

Let's post em up guys...what is that one hunt that you always tell to your buddies or around the campfire at camp? That ONE that always puts a smile on your face? I'll start

My most memorable hunt happened just last year...and it ended in a miss.

It was opening day in Kentucky last season and my dad and I had worked two birds earlier that ended with hens running to them in the field and cutting them off.

At 10:30 we decided to give it one more go before we headed back for lunch. I gave a few loud cuts and a bird cut my off in a point of woods probably 200 yards away. I sat down real quick and a few seconds later I saw him coming. He came sprinting/strutting for about 100 yards gobbling a few times here and there. He got to around 75 yards and blew up into full strut and hung up. I stopped calling and he strutted for about 5 minutes. The sun was hitting him so perfect and that image is what I remember most.

After strutting for 5 minutes he couldn't handle it anymore, he had to come check things out and find the hen who was giving him the sweet talk. As he started walking my way a crow dove down right on top of him and started cawing......GAWWWWWWLLLLLLLL.....he cut loose. He went down in a dip in the field and my dad and I began giving him some soft yelps. I'm positioned for him to come up out of the dip 20 yards in line with the way he was coming

Next thing I know I see his head bobbing coming out of the dip directly to my right. I give him some soft calls and he blows up in strut. I CAN'T MOVE. Finally he turns away in strut and I make my move. He catches my movement and the jig is up. I absolutely rush the shot, I was running to get him as the shot went off, I had to of missed him by a mile. My dad was in a ditch the whole time and he couldn't see any of it. He comes up and I have a smile on my face as big as anything because of the show the bird had just put on for me. I wasn't mad at all that I missed. He thought I had killed him since I was so happy. It was an absolutely amazing hunt and the bird did everything you could ever ask for...I just didn't close the deal.

I hope to have another show put on for me like that again this year with hopefully a different result.

Can't wait to hear some more stories.

I added two pics of the setup so you can see the scenario. The pic is where the bird was when I missed him and he came from the far tree line

Second pic is the tree I was sitting on when I shot. The bird was right in front of the fallen branch. It looks far but it was 35 steps.

Side note....my dad killed a bird three days later off of the same tree....3rd pic

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 377
  • turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 374

boparks

I've had a bunch. The ones I hold in highest regard involved my dad who's now 70 years old. We seem to have one every year but one of the best adventures was 13-14 years ago in the Flint River Swamp.

I took him out and we set up and had a bird working. I had never called for anyone at that point and should have sat right with him where I could talk to him but I didn't. The bird was gobbling his head off and was walking a 1/4 circle on us back and forth at about 60-70 yards. Another bird came up behind us across a slough and he had to have gotten close but we couldn't turn around or move at all.

Finally after what seemed like forever the bird broke and started walking right in. About the time I thought this is going to happen my dad shot with the bird still at 55 yards away and walking straight to us. I like to have had a movement on the spot but calmed down and told him it's okay but you've got to let em come in.

I decided to just stay put and let things settle down and see if I could get the bird that came up behind us to sound off. I told him that if we got onto another bird, to not start looking down the barrel until he got close. I know this because I've done exactly what he did although I didn't admit that to him at the time.

After 30 minutes I hit the call and the gobbler fired up 100 yards behind us and started coming. I got my dad up real quick and moved him right up to the edge of the slough thinking he could shoot him across it and got him still. My da moves kind of slow and I was afraid he wasn't going to get still soon enough but he did.

I hit the call again and saw the bird coming and then he did just what I hadn't expected....he flew across the slough 40 yards down from us and got on our side. My dad could not turn or didn't know to so the bird walked within 35 yards past us and I swear he got on the first birds track and as God is my witness he commenced to acting juts like the first bird and walked back and forth in the same 1/4 circle

Finally after a bunch iof soft calling I just shut down and after a few minutes he strated coming in. My day had turned around and was in position so I knew we'd get this one. About the time the bird hit the 55 yard line my dads shot again....and missed... I never saw a feather move on either bird when he shot so he did a real good job of missing that day

This time I did have a movement and I kind of got mad with him and told him with a little bit of an attitude that if a bird wants to walk in here and let us kill him the least you could do is let him walk in? Plus I was thinking I'll never kill a bird after he does get one after he educates half the gobblers in the swamp.

I felt bad after I said it he forgave me.

I was still learning to hunt and for sure starting to learn about taking someone. That night I decided that we'd go to a new spot and that wherever we set up he wouldn't even see a bird to shoot at until he's inside 35 yards.

We set a decoy out and were calling in time sequences and after an hour I heard 2 birds gobble on top of each other. My dad didn't hear them and they were directly behind him but a ways off so I turned him around on the tree.

He said "I can't see very far"..and I said "I know".

I could tell they were coming and then out of no where a hen walks in behind us right up to the decoy and starts to walk towards the bird. I waved her off and threw a limb at her and made sure she went back the way she came and called the whole time she putted.

These 2 gobblers did what 2 birds sometimes do, they raced in. I was laying down calling real low and I could see them coming before my dad saw them and I could tell the second bird was way bigger than the first and hoped my dad would see this. They came in and went around a log and the first bird got behind some tree trash and my day couldn't take the shot. That gave the second bird time to walk out and he plastered him.

I did a gymnastics jump up and ran to the bird. The bird had huge spurs and weighed 23.5 lbs and was oneiof the biggest ones we took out of the swamp.

I have a great photo of the day and maybe I can figure out how to scan it in. I was beside myself and I know he was glad not to hear me fussing anymore .
It was a great day and we hit the birds right . It was that one weekend of the season where the birds cranked.

Last edited:

Gut_Pile

Awesome story Mr. Bobby. I enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks for sharing

david g

Mine was the first turkey that my son shot. He was seven years old and proved to be a real trooper and logged alot of miles on his little boots that spring. He did everything that I asked with no complaining. He even carried my vest at times because he felt sorry for me... We had several close calls and some great experiences together that spring. We could not close the deal for multiple reasons. Got permission from mom to hunt Easter weekend and low and behold the Easter bunny knows where the hunting camp is. Anyway the stars aligned and he made a perfect shot on a trophy Jake with his 28 guage. Only time I have ever teared up in the woods (until he killed his first deer). I had no idea how fun turkey hunting could be until I hunted with him...I mean really hunted with him.

Jody Hawk

I have several but one that I definitely won't ever forget was the opening morning of the 2008 season. I couldn't tell y'all how many turkeys I heard gobble that morning. Called in three strutters right off the roost and watched one breed a hen while the other two bred the air. :D Ended up taking one of those. Turkeys still gobbling even after the shot. Got on another one while I was on my way back to the truck, called him to 30 yards and my gun snapped. It was like a scene in Texas, no kidding. My two buddys got birds the same morning too. :cool:

Attachments

• DSCI0003 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCI0003 (600 x 450).jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 356

Millyville Hunter

The morning of 2000. Was my first morning going out by myself and had not even killed a turkey yet. I was 15 years old at the time. I had gone turkey hunting with my dad alot and had bad luck every time. The turkeys at our farm are tough. Well the guy that owned the land close to my parents house told me I could hunt there anytime I wanted to. I went there on a saturday morning and was able to call in a jake with some half way calling and get my first one. I will never forget it. I need to find the picks and post them.

Gut_Pile

I have several but one that I definitely won't ever forget was the opening morning of the 2008 season. I couldn't tell y'all how many turkeys I heard gobble that morning. Called in three strutters right off the roost and watched one breed a hen while the other two bred the air. :D Ended up taking one of those. Turkeys still gobbling even after the shot. Got on another one while I was on my way back to the truck, called him to 30 yards and my gun snapped. It was like a scene in Texas, no kidding. My two buddys got birds the same morning too. :cool:

Sounds like a great morning Jody. It makes it even better when your buddies connect too!

Gecko

I have had some great times in the Spring woods over the years. But my most memorable one was Spring of last year. I had already called in my oldest sons first longbeard, it was awesome. I stepped out of the truck and could hear those birds, we walked into the pines set up and had one called in and piled up in about 5 minutes. I was so excited for my son.
The next morning was my turn. We set up in my favorite spot. Got quiet and did a few soft tree calls, this Gobbler is cranking it out about 200 yds to our left and 4-5 birds were blowing up in front of us. It was still dark. I shut up til day cracked a little. As soon as I hit that fly down cackle, the gobbler to our left was coming unglued. Will was set up to my left and could see the draw and the pines off to our left. After about 15 minutes I hit my pot and he double gobbled and I could tell he was on the ground. I see nothing but new he was getting close. Well my son sees this big ol gobbler walking the edge of the pines about 150 yds to our left but behind us a little. Will was trying to tell me that the turkey was coming but I could not hear him. I yelped a little more put it down to listen for about 20 minutes, nothing. By now the turkey is 15 yards away behind us and to our left, behind pines and wiregrass. I still have no idea that he is there. I pick up my box and start cutting, he blows up to my left and I see him walking not 5 feet from my son in full strut, and gobbles again. I caught a glimpse of my sons face and he was just about ready to drop a deuce. It was his first time being on the ground with a gobbler in full strut and gobbling that close. I am frozen, box call in hand. The gobbler angles towards me and is strutting still as soon as his fan blocks me I set the box down picked up my shotgun and watched him for another minute then lit is noggin up at 10 yds. Will stands up throws his mask and the first thing out of his mouth was "Dad I am glad you killed that crazy thing, I thought I was gonna have to kill em out of self-defense". We have never shared a laugh like that. I will never forget it. But, what impressed my most was that the young man let a huge turkey walk by him to let his old man get a shot.

Ga. Swamper

Most Memorable Happen in Wal-Mart

Had a friend that was in to turkey hunting in his 70's and would set around and talk about different hunts. Now I was about 52 and decided I would take up turkey hunting. Thanks to a restockin effort my the DNR we had birds in South Ga. I bought me a mouth call or two, an several video's on have to go about turkey hunting. I practiced in the garage at night, watch a little, call alot. The neighbors all new I had taken up turkey hunting. The season not in yet, up and down the road I would drive on my job with the call in my mouth just a hamering on it. ONE day while in the Douglas area I stoped in Wal-Mart, naturaly stright to the sporting goods. I was looking at the different calls they had as opposed to the one in Waycross. This old due in Overalls with a 1940's type weathered hat was looking at this plunger type call, I said I don't think I would get that call, I bought one and gave it to my grandson. Oh yea, ARE YOU A TURKEY HUNTER, he said. No, not yet, but I'm been practicing and watching videos. AT THAT TIME, another old fellar at the register counter, empolyee, ask me to come over to him. He said do you know who you are talking to. NO. Thats Frances Williams. O.K. I said. So. So he said he about the most known and best turkey in these's parts or South Ga.(Later I found out that everybody here that turkey hunts from the years gone by knows this mans reputation.) He killed turkeys when we didn't have turkeys. He said YOUNG MAN(I'm 52) I waded creeks up to my neck to get to a bird and always barefooted.
My reputation as a turkey hunter began that day before I ever went in the woods. Seems like the old timers know me from Ambrose-Alma-Douglas-Waycross and beyond
AS THE MAN THAT TOLD FRANCES WILLIAMS HAVE TO TURKEY HUNT. Oh Yea he hadn't been yet, but been watching some video's.
Please excuse my spelling.
P.S. I've been very successful at calling birds and taking a few over the last 8 years. I still tell newbe's to watch some instructional hunts. I recommend the Durry Brothers series.

mjfortner

Ill never forget the mornin that I eased into the coner of a field where I had heard a bird sound off from the roost. I called to him and nothing. I listened for a minute and then called again. This time I hear something running in the woods from where I thought the gobbler was. All of a sudden a little dog pops out of the treeline and starts barkin at me. Im a little mad but then 4 more dogs show up, all kinda small and all barkin. I can still hear something running, and all of a sudden the bushes explode with the biggest meanest wild dog Ive ever seen. He never slowed down and was comming straight for me. He was less than 10 feet from me when I lit him up with some copper plated #6.
Now that will get your heart pumping!!

Gecko

Ill never forget the mornin that I eased into the coner of a field where I had heard a bird sound off from the roost. I called to him and nothing. I listened for a minute and then called again. This time I hear something running in the woods from where I thought the gobbler was. All of a sudden a little dog pops out of the treeline and starts barkin at me. Im a little mad but then 4 more dogs show up, all kinda small and all barkin. I can still hear something running, and all of a sudden the bushes explode with the biggest meanest wild dog Ive ever seen. He never slowed down and was comming straight for me. He was less than 10 feet from me when I lit him up with some copper plated #6.
Now that will get your heart pumping!!

Now that was funny. I had that happen to me one morning when I was working in an orange grove. I was removing Lantana from around the trees and hear this running behind me. I look back and 3 dogs are wide open coming at me. I climbed an orange tree and lit up dogs with oranges for about 5 minutes before they left. That was a long walk back to the truck checking behind me every so often.

bnew17

First turkey/turkeys i ever killed. Went hunting with my roomate and a friend of his who was kinda showing us the ropes. We set up on the edge of a field and were working some birds and actually had a coyote sneak up within 10 ft of us. We turned inside the woods , which were thin planted pines and looking down the row we saw 4 gobblers in a row left to right strutting and making their way towards us. They kept coming and coming from 200 yards on in. We then had 2 jakes walk no more than 5 yards in front of us. We thought for sure we would get busted but they eased on by and the toms kept coming. They got to about 20 yards My buddy whispered to me to take the one on the left and he was gonna take the one on the right on 3. We count down and shoot simultaneously. The result was 4 dead toms. All had 9 " bears and about 1" spurs. Ill never forget it as long as i live it was a great feeling carring both those gobblers over my shoulers :banana:

Attachments

• de07^036.jpg
    de07^036.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 351

short stop

To many but as a kid getting hauled around by my Grandfather / Uncles hunting I got schooled at an early age .
I killed birds when I didint even know what I was doing .. point shoot , bang , dead bird .. I really had no idea what and how a hunt came togther . My folks did all the work to get me there . I got a single shot when I was 11 yrs old and hunted from that point on . I killed birds they put in my lap .

It was A Spring day in 1983 my Grandfather pointed up a to a mt top ridge and said go git 'em , He's up there son and he isnt coming down here on his own .. I at the time was 14 . I expected him to follow but he said '' no '' .. You go up the road alone lets see what ya got kid .. so I did . Once at the top of the ridge I sat down and in a text book style story written in fairy tales , I proceeded to call in 2 toms within gun range . When the heads lined up at 20 yrds I dropped both with 1 shot . Took me nearly an hour to haul them both down the mountain side back to my smiling Grandfather who was grinning like a Chesire Cat . I actually saw a tear in his eye as he said ''Nice birds son Congradulations '' .
I might have been a boy in body ... but I earned my man card on that hunt on that day .

Gut_Pile

First turkey/turkeys i ever killed. Went hunting with my roomate and a friend of his who was kinda showing us the ropes. We set up on the edge of a field and were working some birds and actually had a coyote sneak up within 10 ft of us. We turned inside the woods , which were thin planted pines and looking down the row we saw 4 gobblers in a row left to right strutting and making their way towards us. They kept coming and coming from 200 yards on in. We then had 2 jakes walk no more than 5 yards in front of us. We thought for sure we would get busted but they eased on by and the toms kept coming. They got to about 20 yards My buddy whispered to me to take the one on the left and he was gonna take the one on the right on 3. We count down and shoot simultaneously. The result was 4 dead toms. All had 9 " bears and about 1" spurs. Ill never forget it as long as i live it was a great feeling carring both those gobblers over my shoulers :banana:

:cool: awesome hunt right there

To many but as a kid getting hauled around by my Grandfather / Uncles hunting I got schooled at an early age .
I killed birds when I didint even know what I was doing .. point shoot , bang , dead bird .. I really had no idea what and how a hunt came togther . My folks did all the work to get me there . I got a single shot when I was 11 yrs old and hunted from that point on . I killed birds they put in my lap .

It was A Spring day in 1983 my Grandfather pointed up a to a mt top ridge and said go git 'em , He's up there son and he isnt coming down here on his own .. I at the time was 14 . I expected him to follow but he said '' no '' .. You go up the road alone lets see what ya got kid .. so I did . Once at the top of the ridge I sat down and in a text book style story written in fairy tales , I proceeded to call in 2 toms within gun range . When the heads lined up at 20 yrds I dropped both with 1 shot . Took me nearly an hour to haul them both down the mountain side back to my smiling Grandfather who was grinning like a Chesire Cat . I actually saw a tear in his eye as he said ''Nice birds son Congradulations '' .
I might have been a boy in body ... but I earned my man card on that hunt on that day .

That's awesome Mr. Ryan. I bet you were walking on cloud 9 coming down that mountain

There have been many. From the first fall hunt with my grandfather on a mountain in PA 1958. But the special one was when my grandfather and I went on our last turkey hunt in 1968 (fall) prior to me entering the Marines was sitting on the same mountain talking about life in general and me entering the service. With tears in his eyes (WWI Vet) he went on to say that all he wanted to do was pass on down this great priviliged sport we have with the wild turkey (dad was a deer hunter only) and that I would return from my Service and continue the legacy that he started in the family (he did not deer hunt, once in a while grouse hunt).

And formost at all times show the utmost respect for the wild turkey. Do not ever compete with another hunter on how many birds one gets, never enter any turkey contests (there were a couple back then) And do not allow a spring season :), it was the first one in PA of that year (68). I remember him and a couple others storming Harrisburg trying to fight it before it passed. Even after he passed I never went on my first spring hunt till 73 and then a 2 season a year addiction I had from then on. I hope he forgives me and I am sure if I would have had the chance to get him on one with his love of the turkey he to would have had a 2 season addiction.

Oh yea, we did get a turkey that day.

KY Red

Just like everyone else, so many I have to pick one, so here go's.

I had just moved to Charlotte, NC. and no where to hunt. I drove to Kentucky to hunt with my partner on his land. Not much going on in the early morning, so I drove to town to pick up a loaf of bread and some lunch meat. While at the store I realized I locked my keys in the truck. I ate a couple of sandwitches then tried to get in. The potato chip truck driver tried to help, but couldn't, then called the cops. I managed to get in with the MAN's help. I went back to the woods and fell asleep next to a log. Like Rip VanWinkle, I woke up several hours later with a hen walking all around me. I HAD to stand up and take care of business! While watering the flowers I looked up the hill, there was Ol'Tom headed my way. I managed to dive down next to the log and peek up over it. My gun layed next to me and that turkey walked down hill all the way to where I was hiding. He got so close I could smell his breath, as I reached for my gun. He saw me move and putted and tried to bolt. I managed to shoot him as he tried to escape. What a day!

bird_dawg

These two are linked together. A little back ground first. I have been taking a kid hunting for about 5-6 years and had only connected with a bird once because of just flat out bad luck. I swear the kid was jinxed.

Opening afternoon of 2008 we set up in a hardwood bottom where they liked to roost. We sat on the same tree and I told him, "Bird comes out from here to here he is yours, from here to here he is mine." I know this sounds kinda selfish but the kid was older (15) and had messed up a few hunts for us and I was tired of seeing good birds get spooked and walk away. Well, long story shortened, my avatar walks out on my side and I bust him. Big ole bird, 10 3/4 inch beard, over 1 inch spurs, and 25.2 lbs.

Now, last year, I called the kid up and we had 2 just gobbling their head off at everything I said. We originally set up in a real thick spot where I was comfortable shooting, but I wasn't confident in him killing a bird. So I told him, "Alright, we're either going to bust em or kill em. SLOWLY get up and go sit on the edge of this opening. When you sit down get you gun up and point it over here. In the back of my mind I just knew we were about to be had, but it was the only chance we had. So he did a good job of quietly but quickly moving and getting in postion. Not 30 seconds later I see the first bird come in and the second bird strutting. I was able to whisper to him to wait for the second bird. He did and busted him. Bird had an 11 inch beard w/ an inch and 1/4 spurs.

head buster

Like most I have alot of good memories.
Like we all do in February, we start getting stuff together buying new stuff and practicing our calling. One of my buddies is at my house and I'm calling on my calls. He starts asking baout turkey hunting and in a nut shell I told him" Man I'll take you one morning; but when you him him gobble you're going to be hooked."
Now fast forward to an April morning before school. We were running late so instead of walking all the way in to where I wanted to listen we drove on down into the woods. We get out and hit the owl call and one fires right off. We rush on down the ridge and set up. The bird was hammering on the limb and in no time I see him running down the ridge in front of us. He stops at a creek that I forgot all about and strutted up and down the creek until he just wandered on off.
The next week we go to a new area for a quick hunt before I have to be in class and didn't hear the first bird on the roost. We got up about 7:30 and went and sat on the edge of a field just to waste some time before I had to leave by 9. I put the decoys out in the field and came back and sat down. I pulled out an old glass call and striker and gave it to him to scratch on. His response was I don't know how to use these things. I said well learn! He got to where he was making some nice yelps and I reached in a pulled out a gobble box. He made a series of yelps and follow with a gobble from the box and immediatly had a response. In no time we had a bird standing about 100 yards in front of us in full strut. The bird strutted all the way to the decoys with the sun hitting him form the back. It was one of the most prettiest things to see the fan with the sun hitting it the way it was. At about 20 yards I called the shot and he rooled him. When we got to the truck I asked if he heard me tell him to shoot and he was like uhmm no I just shot on my own.

Ok I'm letting my fingers rest now.

gaturkey99

i've got a tie....

first story was my first turkey hunt when i had a gun in my hands. i was 10 years old and had been dying to kill a bird since the first time i went at about age 5. me and my granddad set up on the back side of a field in an old drainage ditch. right after flydown we had a jake walk to us but we let him walk. about twenty minutes later one hammered from behind us and i moved onto the tree next to us and faced the other way. they were coming on a string and my grandad said "when i say shoot, let em have it". here they came, two big longbeards, and i heard the magic words. the 20 ga. youth 870 played some music and the turkey flew across the field like a manic. we took off after it but to no avail. a good clean miss. we went back to get the gear together and i was almost to the point of tears when we heard the best noise in the woods from the same place it came from earlier. we quickly threw back on our facemasks and gloves and the turkey that ran where he came from found another friend and came back! i marked where i thought i shot earlier and this time didn't wait for the words, this time the song played all the way through and i had my first turkey. i will never forget my grandads words "as far as this turkey knows, that first gunshot was a clap of thunder"

this was a heck of a way to start my turkey hunting career and i'll remember it forever.

Rem270

I'm new to turkey hunting and have tried for 3 long seasons with no luck but some close calls. My favorite occured this past season. The weather has horrible over the weekend and I had the club to myself. The wind was so bad and it rained the entire weekend so that it made the hunting impossible. I was ready to hang it up but decided to give it one more shot on Monday. The weather was perfect and not a lick of wind in the air. I made my way to a little spot that I new the birds were at. I called first thing and had 4 or more toms down in a creek bottom answer back. I set up and waited but never got any more responses once they came down off the roost. Well after 45 minutes or so of waiting and high tailed to another spot, called, waited, nothing!!! I'm getting pretty discouraged at this point and ready to head home early. I decided to go back to my original spot and give it one more try. I hit by box call hard and furious and get a response from 3 or 4 toms 200 yards or more down in the creek bottom!! This is it, I set up my decoys and get hid. I start hitting the box call again, nothing. What?? Okay, this has happened before. So I wait, hit again, this time a hen responds, and man is she mad. I hit hard again, she replies. I'm in a heated battle. I call and she reponds, and she's getting closer and closer. I stop and get my slate and mouth call ready. She calls repeatedly looking for the hen on her turf. I respond, she responds, then out of no where, two toms gobble!!! She is bringing the toms with her!!! I keep the up the routine for close to 30 minutes as she gets closer and closer. My heart is going a million miles an hour. Finally, heads start appearing through the pines. It's 3 hens and a jake. Where are the toms?? The lead hen lets out a loud cackle. I reply with the slate then switch to my mouth call. She comes on in bring the 2 hen young hens and the jake with her. Just then, I hear drummin, I look and see two sets of fans criss crossing back and forth. THEY CAME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED!!! Well, the jake took the lead and went straight to the decoys pecking and looking in bewilderment. I made the mistake of setting up too close and he is within 10 yards of me staring me down along with the boss hen. The toms make there way up and hang up about 25 yards out behind some pines and brush. I can't get a shot!!!! At one point one offers me a shot between two pine trees but didn't take the shot cause he didn't have his head extended out. After 10 minutes of looking around the jake finally wandered off with the hens and the two toms in tow. I couldn't believe how close I came. I can still remember how it played out in my mind. Can't wait to try those same birds this year!!!

Last edited: