PDA

View Full Version : Any taker's???

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Anyone be interested in having a fun shoot or two this year? Just for the fun of it. We could try to have it at a central location for everyone.

Let me know what Ideas ya'll have.:banana:

Hunter/Mason
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
I'd be in. Julliett? or is it even worth it anymore?

FULL_DRAW
02-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Im in, I definatly need the practice!! Let me know the place and date!

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I tried Juliett last year.......didnt even see a fish too shoot. See some good size bass though

FULL_DRAW
02-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I know West Point is a good lake to shoot. Is that too far to go for ya'll? It would be worth it to me to make a weekend of it!

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I know West Point is a good lake to shoot. Is that too far to go for ya'll? It would be worth it to me to make a weekend of it!

we've been talking about headin over there and camping for the weekend. That would be sweet if we had a good number of boats over there.

FULL_DRAW
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I know I can get me and my brother in my boat, and im sure another one of my buddys will go. So thats 2+ ya'll.

I will talk it up and try to get more! Ya'll do the same!

REDMOND1858
02-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Boats been dry for too long, im in. When we goin:cool::cool:

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Thats 4 so far........this might be a pretty good one.

RIVER_CAT
02-03-2010, 04:56 PM

Well if it goes like the GBA State shoot went last year when it was held on West Point........have fun!

All the camp grounds do not make very friendly bowfishing waters.

thompsonsz71
02-03-2010, 04:57 PM
i wouldnt advise west point if you having it anytime during the summer.... i know the gba state shoot caught a bunch of crap last year with dnr and everyone there last year.... clarks hill will be RIGHT in just a few weeks.... if someones got room for another im down.... still havent got my boat ready yet

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 05:51 PM
i was thinkin pretty early on in the year. March or April.........

GA Bowfisher
02-03-2010, 06:55 PM
i was thinkin pretty early on in the year. March or April.........
The GBA shoot was in March last year. I would not shoot West Point at all.

GA Bowfisher
02-03-2010, 06:58 PM
i wouldnt advise west point if you having it anytime during the summer.... i know the gba state shoot caught a bunch of crap last year with dnr and everyone there last year.... clarks hill will be RIGHT in just a few weeks.... if someones got room for another im down.... still havent got my boat ready yet

WE have a GBA shoot on Clarks Hill om Feb. 20 it is a big 20.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 07:36 PM
whats so bad with it that time of the year?

GA Bowfisher
02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
whats so bad with it that time of the year?

The home owners dont like the noise.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I've never been there, is there houses all the way round it or what?

thompsonsz71
02-03-2010, 08:53 PM
i dunno.... im down.... just tell me where and when... ill find a boat or get busy with mine

BREAK'N WINGS
02-03-2010, 09:00 PM
i dunno.... im down.... just tell me where and when... ill find a boat or get busy with mine

ten four! when we figure out the date, and make sure the weather is gonna be good. we make a go at. Any body else wanna give it a try?

Hunter/Mason
02-03-2010, 10:51 PM
We only shot a few @ Julliett, and they were very small. Let me know it will be and my brother, (Swamp Star). I've never shot anywhere but Julliett, and Jackson Lake.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-04-2010, 06:25 AM
We only shot a few @ Julliett, and they were very small. Let me know it will be and my brother, (Swamp Star). I've never shot anywhere but Julliett, and Jackson Lake.

Shall do it dude. I've never shot west point either.....mainly blackshere.

REDMOND1858
02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
The home owners dont like the noise.

Iv been to west point a pretty good bit and covered a pretty good bit of water, and can only recall 4 or 5 houses, and those were a good ways off the water. Where i went was loaded with fish........what part of the lake yall fishin?

Michael
02-04-2010, 09:28 AM
I too shot the GBA shoot on West Point. On the N end there were plenty of places isolated enough to shoot fish in peace, but there the water was too stained (and COVERED in tennis balls :crazy:) It was the S side of the lake that had all of the clear water and fish. Unfortunately, that is also where all of the houses and camp sites were located and like what has already been posted... that is where they did not like us shooting fish on THEIR lake.

Gaducker
02-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Shoot the north end around franklin, This time of year if the water stays up I have seen them in every little pocket off the river from franklin to new river.

If yall decide to come to west point I will fast track my boat and get it done quickly just so I can attend.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Shoot the north end around franklin, This time of year if the water stays up I have seen them in every little pocket off the river from franklin to new river.

If yall decide to come to west point I will fast track my boat and get it done quickly just so I can attend.

better get to fast trackin, cause we're commin!!! Hows the begining of march sound to everyone.

Oh yeah, whats the boat count up to now? I've done lost track.:banginghe

S Adams
02-05-2010, 05:03 PM
If it is West point then i may have 2 or 3 teams that will shoot,Just need to know date and time? also i dont know about parking at snake creek boat ramp?

Swamp Star
02-05-2010, 05:48 PM
1st of march sounds good to me. Now its only a matter of figurin out what boat to take:bounce:

REDMOND1858
02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
1st of march sounds good to me. Now its only a matter of figurin out what boat to take:bounce:

wish i had that problem!!!!:banginghe

BREAK'N WINGS
02-05-2010, 06:06 PM
If it is West point then i may have 2 or 3 teams that will shoot,Just need to know date and time? also i dont know about parking at snake creek boat ramp?

Heck yeah!!!! if im not mistakin......i think we have somewhere between 5-8 boats say their commin. I was thinkin the first weekend in march. Thats the 5-7 for whoever wants to do it all weekend. We're planning on camping the weekend. We can do the shoot on sat if ya 'll want that would be the 6th.

Sound good to ya'll

REDMOND1858
02-05-2010, 06:07 PM
better get to fast trackin, cause we're commin!!! Hows the begining of march sound to everyone.

Oh yeah, whats the boat count up to now? I've done lost track.:banginghe

Guess we'll have to figure that out when we get there

S Adams
02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Heck yeah!!!! if im not mistakin......i think we have somewhere between 5-8 boats say their commin. I was thinkin the first weekend in march. Thats the 5-7 for whoever wants to do it all weekend. We're planning on camping the weekend. We can do the shoot on sat if ya 'll want that would be the 6th.

Sound good to ya'll

Sounds good to me,now i will check with the others and see?

Michael
02-05-2010, 08:16 PM
The first of March is a full moon, so that weekend should be a good one for ya'll. I've already got clients booked to hunt that Thur, Fri and Sat.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-05-2010, 08:38 PM
The first of March is a full moon, so that weekend should be a good one for ya'll. I've already got clients booked to hunt that Thur, Fri and Sat.

Never thought about the moon, is a full moon better?

Man this is gonna be fun. Anyone else gonna be campin besides us and Redmond? (by the way REDMOND i'm diggin the heck out of that avatar you got there. them some sexy women.

Bowfisher
02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Good luck with your W.Point shoot... It is some good shooting for sure..Hope yall don't have the grief we had last yr.. 911 dispatch called us and they had over 90 calls that night!LOL Once again good luck, would love to shoot down there again but there are better places with less attitude. 1st and 2nd place teams shoot 300fish a piece...It is a great bowfishing lake

REDMOND1858
02-05-2010, 09:13 PM
(by the way REDMOND i'm diggin the heck out of that avatar you got there. them some sexy women.

Thats how i roll man.........might bring em with me to the shoot:cool::cool:

BREAK'N WINGS
02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Thats how i roll man.........might bring em with me to the shoot:cool::cool:

you might wann see about gettin a bigger boat!:pop: Dont think the TRITON can handle all that weight. The welds might pull aprt:bounce:

REDMOND1858
02-06-2010, 01:55 AM
I aint worried about it, if the boat sinks ill just ride one of them to shore

Swamp Star
02-06-2010, 11:09 AM
wish i had that problem!!!!:banginghe

There nothing fancy just somethin that floats one aluminum and one skiff.

thompsonsz71
02-06-2010, 11:49 AM
anyone need another shooter on their boat?.... if i can find someone to shoot with ill be coming...... saturday definately sounds better to me

BREAK'N WINGS
02-06-2010, 11:53 AM
There nothing fancy just somethin that floats one aluminum and one skiff.

Thats bout all mine is. Gets it done though:cool:

passthru24
02-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey Guys I live here in Franklin and would like to join in but I think first of Mar. may not be a good time for fish, for one thing the water is well out of the banks and the fish get up and under so far you can't seem to get good shot's, second I don't know if I would leave my stuff parked at Snake Creek cause theirs been alot of break ins and damage to some Friends of mine Trucks. But if you guys would like to keep a check on the water and things such as that just pm me or killitgrillit cause we live out on West Point from April to Aug.

Flaustin1
02-07-2010, 05:43 AM
hey guys come to clarkes hill or russell. The fish are plentiful and the winers are scarce. the last nite i went we shot 126 fish . . . .two 55 gal drums full. Carp gar and suckers. the rules were changed last year so now you can shoot cats in the savannah river chain of lakes. Better than eatin them carp. . .If the financials work out and i get my boat back I would definately shoot with ya if yall come to the N.E. part of Ga.

Michael
02-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Hey Flaustin1, you know we have a shoot out of Cherokee Ramp in 2 weeks don't cha?

S Adams
02-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey Guys I live here in Franklin and would like to join in but I think first of Mar. may not be a good time for fish, for one thing the water is well out of the banks and the fish get up and under so far you can't seem to get good shot's, second I don't know if I would leave my stuff parked at Snake Creek cause theirs been alot of break ins and damage to some Friends of mine Trucks. But if you guys would like to keep a check on the water and things such as that just pm me or killitgrillit cause we live out on West Point from April to Aug.

Where is a good boat ramp on the river?(i had two trollin batt go missin at snake creek)

REDMOND1858
02-07-2010, 07:01 PM
i always put in at mcgee and camp at whitetail. i think were going to stay at holiday though cause whitetail is gone be closed. every time iv put in at mcgee iv seen fish. yellow jacket wasnt bad either, alot of shallow water there

Swamp Star
02-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Thats bout all mine is. Gets it done though:cool:

Heard that we aint got no raised decks or nothin like that just some lights and castin decks. Hasnt made us swim yet. HAHA.

REDMOND1858
02-07-2010, 10:40 PM
(by the way REDMOND i'm diggin the heck out of that avatar you got there. them some sexy women.

well man, guess ya dont get to enjoy lookin at it any more. they made me remove it for some unknown reason.lol. o well at least you'll get to see them in a few weeks in person

BREAK'N WINGS
02-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Hows the Holiday Park sound with everyone! Its bout centered in the lake. That way we can north or south..........aint no houses either

FULL_DRAW
02-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Sounds good to me! Looked on Google, looks like some shallow water close by too.

thompsonsz71
02-09-2010, 12:15 PM
i will be there and im shootin with redmound.... whats everyone doin friday the 5th? campin at the lake? drinkin beer.... im thinkin we should have a meet and greet sometime friday night or saturday

BREAK'N WINGS
02-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Me and Redmond will be there camping all weekend. Along with the other team members. Alot of beer will be consumed:bounce:

BREAK'N WINGS
02-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Okay here it is:

West Point Fun Shoot

Date: March 6 2010

Time: Meetin up- 5:00pm
Take off - 6:00pm
Be Back at - 2:30am

Some of us will be making a weekend out of it, camping all weekend starting that Friday Night 3-5-2010.

Let me know if you got any questions

Jesse
478-951-1028 (break'n wings)

Austin
478-951-3324 (redmond1858)

Lookin forward to lots of fish killin!:cool:

Swamp Star
02-09-2010, 02:25 PM
sounds like a plan. cant wait to meet everybody.

FULL_DRAW
02-09-2010, 02:57 PM
:cool:Im down like 4 flat tires!!

This is gonna be fun!!

SULLI
02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
We're in if the waters right be fun to meet the ones I haven't met yet

thompsonsz71
02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
always lookin to meet up with a few fish killers!

Bowfisher
02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Think we are in as well!!

BREAK'N WINGS
02-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Think we are in as well!!

might as well get in,.......ya aint nothing else to do right!!:cheers:

Gaducker
02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
So lets get this straight, We can meet at the ramp and trailer up river and meet back at the ramp??????

Bowfisher
02-09-2010, 08:25 PM
might as well get in,.......ya aint nothing else to do right!!:cheers:

not really,, first tourny next friday in Alabama then Sat. night in Augusta, so it's time to kick the tires and light the fires!!

BREAK'N WINGS
02-09-2010, 08:51 PM
not really,, first tourny next friday in Alabama then Sat. night in Augusta, so it's time to kick the tires and light the fires!!

Gotchya. Well good luck to ya'll on the tourne road!

BREAK'N WINGS
02-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Boat ramp has changed!!! Its now the Earl Cook boat ramp. Holiday park closes its gates at 10:00

Jrocket
02-10-2010, 11:17 AM
So lets get this straight, We can meet at the ramp and trailer up river and meet back at the ramp??????

:pop::pop::pop::yawn:

chadf
02-10-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm gonna be there if I can! Sounds fun!

BREAK'N WINGS
02-10-2010, 01:08 PM
:pop::pop::pop::yawn:

whats with the popcorn buddy? You hungry or what

Jrocket
02-10-2010, 06:13 PM
whats with the popcorn buddy? You hungry or what nutin buddy u know ill be aound just making a note of how to change a fun shoot to a wrestlin match

BREAK'N WINGS
02-10-2010, 06:51 PM
nutin buddy u know ill be aound just making a note of how to change a fun shoot to a wrestlin match

whatchya talkin bout MR. ROCKET:huh::pop:

Gaducker
02-10-2010, 09:04 PM
All right boys I got all the lights mounted today, gona wire it all up in the mornin. I guess if I dont like bowfishin I have one heck of a crappie light....

SULLI
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
oh you'll like it dont worry ..now just look forward to many late nights on the water and alot of tired days at work.....lol.....show us the newly rigged boat

Gaducker
02-10-2010, 09:30 PM
I will take the camera tommorow and take some. I got a question, what do you guys do to plug up all the lights? Do you make up a metal box and just let it lay on the deck OR what I was going to do was mount 3 diffrent 4 gang boxes with flush mount weather proof doors. one on each side of the deck at the back and one at the front for the lights on the bow.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Mine are wired together on each side of the boat, 3 on one side 3 on the other, then i just plug the two cords straight up to the gene. Just quick and simple. I know there's better ways of doing it though

BREAK'N WINGS
02-10-2010, 10:03 PM
nutin buddy u know ill be aound just making a note of how to change a fun shoot to a wrestlin match

If your in......the:stir: yeah might be best to all leave from the same ramp. :huh:

SULLI
02-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Hijacking the thread for a min but gaducker I got my lights wire 3 togeather on each side and run to a wall stlye switch which is mounted under my deck the have one extension cord to the genny you just fire up the genny and flip the two switches and your ready hope this helps

Gaducker
02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Didnt think of a switch, anyway there wired up and runin.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Looks good dude!! went all out didnt ya

Gaducker
02-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Well I already had a 6500 watt onan so I put 5500 worth of lights on it so maybe it will be bright enough.:D:D:D

BREAK'N WINGS
02-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Oh from the looks of it, your gonna have plenty of light. Heck it might be enough for me just to troll next to ya and use your light.:bounce:

REDMOND1858
02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey Jesse, you can use my boat, im ridin with GADUCKER.lol Nice rig

SULLI
02-11-2010, 08:03 PM
looks good gaducker you could always go back and change thing a bowfishing boat is never complete.....when i bought mine we got her rigged up running good then soon as the summer was over we completely gutted the whole boat and redid the whole boat so trust me you'll a;ways be changeing things it's part of the additction....but the rigg looks great

BREAK'N WINGS
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Hey Jesse, you can use my boat, im ridin with GADUCKER.lol Nice rig

Thats cool, we should be able to find the fish, cause we're gonna follow SULLI and Jrocket around all night:bounce:::ke:

Flaustin1
02-11-2010, 09:48 PM
had no idea but if you would pm me with the details i would appreciate it

killitgrillit
02-11-2010, 09:50 PM
I will take the camera tommorow and take some. I got a question, what do you guys do to plug up all the lights? Do you make up a metal box and just let it lay on the deck OR what I was going to do was mount 3 diffrent 4 gang boxes with flush mount weather proof doors. one on each side of the deck at the back and one at the front for the lights on the bow.

Gaducker
Here's a box I made for mine, I'am using 6 150HPS lights and removed all the inards and mounted them in the box.
I use my boat for fishing so I made this so it's easily removable. I have one cord that goes to the genny and then 6 other small cords that go to the lights. this way I can turn on or off each individual light.
Myself and Passthru 24 are going to try and make it, we live right by snake creek so it won't be far of a drive. just got alot of work to do to the boat.
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/box1.jpg

Gaducker
02-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Gaducker
Here's a box I made for mine, I'am using 6 150HPS lights and removed all the inards and mounted them in the box.
I use my boat for fishing so I made this so it's easily removable. I have one cord that goes to the genny and then 6 other small cords that go to the lights. this way I can turn on or off each individual light.
Myself and Passthru 24 are going to try and make it, we live right by snake creek so it won't be far of a drive. just got alot of work to do to the boat.
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/box1.jpg

Man those are small wires, Can you use less watts on the hps lights and still get the same or better light than the work lights like I used? I just ask cause when all 11 lights are on the genny is almost at half throttle. and I am sure its gona burn alot of gas like that.

killitgrillit
02-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Man those are small wires, Can you use less watts on the hps lights and still get the same or better light than the work lights like I used? I just ask cause when all 11 lights are on the genny is almost at half throttle. and I am sure its gona burn alot of gas like that.

Yes alot less amps, I'am running 55 uf capacitors with these. They put out better light and the HPS's seem to cut the muddy water better, but some disagree. I run a 6250 genny because I already have one and you can't even tell a difference in it when you turn all six on. When I get the cheese I want a honda EU3000 alot less noise.
Where you at in Newnan???? I just live right out in Franklin.
Need to hook up sometime.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-11-2010, 10:42 PM
had no idea but if you would pm me with the details i would appreciate it

its on here. Look back a couple threads

SULLI
02-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Jess don't think yall can keep up but you can try lol talkin bowfishin and it snowing outside what the *#"@ it's never gonna clear up

BREAK'N WINGS
02-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Jess don't think yall can keep up but you can try lol talkin bowfishin and it snowing outside what the *#"@ it's never gonna clear up

yeah Its not looking good is it!!!! We might wanna think about gettin into the ice fishin business!!!:cool:

Jrocket
02-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Thats cool, we should be able to find the fish, cause we're gonna follow SULLI and Jrocket around all night:bounce:::ke:

Common Jess dont give up ur source lol we will look like a parade:fine:

BREAK'N WINGS
02-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Common Jess dont give up ur source lol we will look like a parade:fine:

I figured if I follow close enough I just might be able to take a few notes.......:huh: Never know ya'll might just learn something from the young guns!!!!:whip:

Jrocket
02-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Thats cool yall stay on the cut banks, shh dont tell nobody thats where all the fish are:banana:

BREAK'N WINGS
02-12-2010, 08:11 PM
hey dont worry......................ya secrets safe in my boat

Gaducker
02-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Yes alot less amps, I'am running 55 uf capacitors with these. They put out better light and the HPS's seem to cut the muddy water better, but some disagree. I run a 6250 genny because I already have one and you can't even tell a difference in it when you turn all six on. When I get the cheese I want a honda EU3000 alot less noise.
Where you at in Newnan???? I just live right out in Franklin.
Need to hook up sometime.

I am at smokey road and the bypass, We have met and talked alot over the last twenty years at bow shoots and around town, most recently at gabels before you opened your shop. You probably have no idea who I am but you will recognize my face. Chris Harmon @ Wolfmans

thompsonsz71
02-13-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm ready for a fishey killin done at its finest. See yall on the 6th

BREAK'N WINGS
02-13-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm ready for a fishey killin done at its finest. See yall on the 6th

:cheers: same here dude

RIVER_CAT
02-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Well if things work out with work and i can find someone to go......then i guess we can come back and shoot a few tennis balls......

Michael
02-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Well if things work out with work and i can find someone to go......then i guess we can come back and shoot a few tennis balls......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thompsonsz71
02-14-2010, 08:12 PM

hey cat gimme a call!

RIVER_CAT
02-16-2010, 04:48 PM

Okay here it is:

West Point Fun Shoot

Date: March 6 2010

Time: Meetin up- 5:00pm
Take off - 6:00pm
Be Back at - 2:30am

Well i guess im out........thats the same weekend that im headed to KY.......

Sorry fellas

Best of luck

killitgrillit
02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Well right now the lake is way way down and so muddy I could track a coon across it if I had to.

Michael
02-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Waaah Waaah Waaah. Ya'll want some cheese to go with your wine?

BREAK'N WINGS
02-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Long as we dont get anymore BIG rains hopefully it'll clear up a little.

Gaducker
02-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Well I took pics and the size was to big. Any how I put the generator in a box and put a stack up the side to get it above your head and that onan was quiet before, Now you cant even hear it, just a little hummm from the exhaust pipe.

The box is 2x2x4 ft long and it will be used to park your can on when you are tired of standing. I will put some pics up monday eve.

killitgrillit
02-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Well I took pics and the size was to big. Any how I put the generator in a box and put a stack up the side to get it above your head and that onan was quiet before, Now you cant even hear it, just a little hummm from the exhaust pipe.

The box is 2x2x4 ft long and it will be used to park your can on when you are tired of standing. I will put some pics up monday eve.

hope ya got a fan on the box or it's gonna get hot.

Gaducker
02-19-2010, 07:54 PM
hope ya got a fan on the box or it's gonna get hot.

Its an onan, its made for a rv in an enclosed compartment, its got a fan built into the engine thats about 15 inches in dia, and it blows out the bottom and I put another hole on the other end and it pulls air through, I ran it today with the door closed and all 5500 watts worth of light burning for 4 hrs and it didnt skip a beat.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Its an onan, its made for a rv in an enclosed compartment, its got a fan built into the engine thats about 15 inches in dia, and it blows out the bottom and I put another hole on the other end and it pulls air through, I ran it today with the door closed and all 5500 watts worth of light burning for 4 hrs and it didnt skip a beat.

man you got it going on!!! Im gonna have to bring me some paper so I can take notes from this thing!!!

Gaducker
02-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Headin out in a few to go down there and scout em out. I will take the camera and get a few shots and loadem up when I get back.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Headin out in a few to go down there and scout em out. I will take the camera and get a few shots and loadem up when I get back.

Just be sure to send me GPS digits so I'll know where to go in a few weeks!!!::ke:

Gaducker
02-20-2010, 11:50 PM
MUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY with a twist of foam on top. That was in yellowjacket creek.

could not see the bottom at all.

BREAK'N WINGS
02-21-2010, 07:38 AM
Just watched the weather, we got one shower supposed to be here tommorrow, then from what I seen it should be pretty nice for the rest of the week and the following week. Maybe all that mud will settle to the bottom. two weeks out!!!

TBurnham
02-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Any of you guys need a passenger, just let me know. Have bow & ready to rock!!
I have got to get me a boat!!

thompsonsz71
02-22-2010, 12:22 PM
im ready for a smackdown.... me and possiably one other will be headed out yall way soon! we shootin numbers or what?

BREAK'N WINGS
02-22-2010, 03:33 PM
im ready for a smackdown.... me and possiably one other will be headed out yall way soon! we shootin numbers or what?

I think so, I guess we'll see what everyone wants to do. I would think numbers, and BIG fish. :huh:

thompsonsz71
02-22-2010, 03:48 PM
big fish side pot with numbers being the main.... sounds like a winner to me

REDMOND1858
02-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Cant wait...........ill be goin to west point this weekend to do a little crappie fishing, then the next weekend:shoot::shoot::smash::smash: so who all is planin on camping??

thompsonsz71
02-22-2010, 06:18 PM
im down..... anyone got room for another.... i got a buddy that wants to come and he can flat out shoot if anyone else has room for a shooter?

BREAK'N WINGS
02-22-2010, 08:31 PM
I might have room, I'll have to see though. If I do it'll be a last min thing.

thompsonsz71
02-23-2010, 05:49 AM
will do... ill tell him to be ready

REDMOND1858
02-26-2010, 12:38 AM
:cool::cool:A week from tomorrow!!! just got my generator fixed, lights rigged right, and hopin to do a couple small things and ill be ready:cool::cool:

hogdogtw008
02-26-2010, 09:21 PM
man i wish yall were going to oconee:mad:, i would be in too:clap:

BREAK'N WINGS
02-27-2010, 07:50 AM
man i wish yall were going to oconee:mad:, i would be in too:clap:

Last year we did a fun shoot at oconee. We'll probably get one together later on. Load up and come over to West Point with us this comming up weekend.:cool:

thompsonsz71
02-27-2010, 09:54 AM
you cant see nothin at oconee!

hogdogtw008
02-28-2010, 10:00 PM
man i would love to, but i got my little girl this weekend and goin' hog huntin' till turkey season. but i will take you up on a shoot later this year on oconee. hunt me up and i'll take you on the river bellow sinclair funnnnnnnnn.

Gaducker
03-01-2010, 07:29 PM
im down..... anyone got room for another.... i got a buddy that wants to come and he can flat out shoot if anyone else has room for a shooter?

Did he find a ride yet, If not he can ride with me and show me how to shoot.

BREAK'N WINGS
03-01-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm sure we can find room for him somewhere.

thompsonsz71
03-01-2010, 09:56 PM
nah he aint got a ride but if you got a spot then he does!

thompsonsz71
03-01-2010, 10:01 PM
ga ducker pm me so i can get some info

thompsonsz71
03-01-2010, 10:04 PM
sounds like i got a buddy comin with me and we are ready for some killin!

BREAK'N WINGS
03-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Sweet!!!! More the merrier.

thompsonsz71
03-03-2010, 07:00 PM
we sure we got a place for him to shoot?

REDMOND1858
03-03-2010, 08:09 PM
2 more days. cant wait. startin to pack up and make one last double check on everything. sure is gone be fun

BREAK'N WINGS
03-03-2010, 09:15 PM
we sure we got a place for him to shoot?

As of right now I dont have but one person in my boat, he can shoot with us if he wants. My boat aint the biggest in the world but we shoot three out of it all the time.

thompsonsz71
03-04-2010, 06:22 AM
sounds good we will work something out.... me and redmound gettin ready to give out some:whip:

BREAK'N WINGS
03-04-2010, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=thompsonsz71;4703986]sounds good we will work something out.... me and redmound gettin ready to give out some:whip:[/QUOTe

My buddy said he'll let me know in the mornin if he's gonna be able to make it or not. So I may or may not have a full boat....we'll see though

REDMOND1858
03-04-2010, 11:28 PM
sounds good we will work something out.... me and redmound gettin ready to give out some:whip:

I sure hope so. Goin up tommorow evenin and doin a little scouting. Long as we :whip: Break'n wings we will be good thats all im worried about:smash::stir:::ke:

thompsonsz71
03-05-2010, 05:50 AM
i hope we are still gonna make it...... havin schedule conflicts with work now.... lets hope all goes well

thompsonsz71
03-07-2010, 04:35 AM
hope yall wore them out.... went out and shot clarks hill this evening.... one word- aweful

RIVER_CAT
03-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Well how did it go last night?

SULLI
03-07-2010, 09:00 PM
heard it wasnt to good but i'll let breakin wings tell ya more

Gaducker
03-07-2010, 09:58 PM
The weather was fair.:D:D:D

Michael
03-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Yeap, this time of year is kind of like waiting on the rut... any day now the carp will be a spawning... but when!

BREAK'N WINGS
03-08-2010, 01:03 PM
One things for sure........it was COLD:hair: Friday night we didnt even see a fish:banginghe

Saturday night was a little better, guess the warmer day moved a few up! We Seen maybe 10-15 fish......only put two in the boat though.:banginghe Had one pull off at the boat. Water level is still low, i'd say bout 5-6 ft low! water color is pretty clear in some spots, and muddy in others. Most of the fish we seen were on the long points stickin out into the main lake......guess their gettin ready to move in.

Other than that we had a pretty good time, Got the meet GA DUCKER......(hope you get kinks worked out).

It'll get better....................we'll have to check with SULLI he might have better luck!

thompsonsz71
03-08-2010, 08:48 PM
when the time is right guys we will have to meet up on the hill..... sorry i couldnt make it...