Any taker's???

BREAK'N WINGS

Anyone be interested in having a fun shoot or two this year? Just for the fun of it. We could try to have it at a central location for everyone.

Let me know what Ideas ya'll have.:banana:

FULL_DRAW

Im in, I definatly need the practice!! Let me know the place and date!

BREAK'N WINGS

I tried Juliett last year.......didnt even see a fish too shoot. See some good size bass though

FULL_DRAW

I know West Point is a good lake to shoot. Is that too far to go for ya'll? It would be worth it to me to make a weekend of it!

BREAK'N WINGS

I know West Point is a good lake to shoot. Is that too far to go for ya'll? It would be worth it to me to make a weekend of it!

we've been talking about headin over there and camping for the weekend. That would be sweet if we had a good number of boats over there.

FULL_DRAW

I know I can get me and my brother in my boat, and im sure another one of my buddys will go. So thats 2+ ya'll.

I will talk it up and try to get more! Ya'll do the same!

RIVER_CAT

Well if it goes like the GBA State shoot went last year when it was held on West Point........have fun!

All the camp grounds do not make very friendly bowfishing waters.

thompsonsz71

i wouldnt advise west point if you having it anytime during the summer.... i know the gba state shoot caught a bunch of crap last year with dnr and everyone there last year.... clarks hill will be RIGHT in just a few weeks.... if someones got room for another im down.... still havent got my boat ready yet

BREAK'N WINGS

i was thinkin pretty early on in the year. March or April.........

i wouldnt advise west point if you having it anytime during the summer.... i know the gba state shoot caught a bunch of crap last year with dnr and everyone there last year.... clarks hill will be RIGHT in just a few weeks.... if someones got room for another im down.... still havent got my boat ready yet

WE have a GBA shoot on Clarks Hill om Feb. 20 it is a big 20.

BREAK'N WINGS

I've never been there, is there houses all the way round it or what?

thompsonsz71

i dunno.... im down.... just tell me where and when... ill find a boat or get busy with mine

BREAK'N WINGS

i dunno.... im down.... just tell me where and when... ill find a boat or get busy with mine

ten four! when we figure out the date, and make sure the weather is gonna be good. we make a go at. Any body else wanna give it a try?

Hunter/Mason

We only shot a few @ Julliett, and they were very small. Let me know it will be and my brother, (Swamp Star). I've never shot anywhere but Julliett, and Jackson Lake.