I got the perfect name for this bird....tell me what you think!!!!

Gut_Pile

Think I'm going to call him "creek monster"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• SUNP0022.JPG
    SUNP0022.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 376
  • SUNP0037.JPG
    SUNP0037.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 379

mauser64

I'd call him mr high pockets cause he's got to keep his wallet dry wadin' that creek like that!

Good name, but don't start naming your birds it will cause your hair to fall or be pulled out. I am 100% proof of that.:D

nhancedsvt

Banned
Seems like I've heard that one before...::ke:

Gadget

Can't decide if that's fitting............ but I'm sure he'll GROW on me over time..:bounce:

sman

Did you put out legless crickets to get that pic?

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
GP, you got him in the creek. Now you have to wait a couple of years for your QTM (Quality Turkey Management) to kick in. Those spurs appear to be that he is only a 2 year old and I am sure by you naming this bird in honor of TBGator, he would let him grow at least two more years before hunting him......:rofl::rofl:

I would definately be on the lookout in that area for Tomzilla, for this year.........:rofl:

Nice bird IMO. But if you trying to live up to the legend :rofl: you have to control your emototions and let him walk until he is mature. Then you can use the legless crickets.................:rofl::biggrin2:

Gut_Pile

GP, you got him in the creek. Now you have to wait a couple of years for your QTM (Quality Turkey Management) to kick in. Those spurs appear to be that he is only a 2 year old and I am sure by you naming this bird in honor of TBGator, he would let him grow at least two more years before hunting him......:rofl::rofl:

I would definately be on the lookout in that area for Tomzilla, for this year.........:rofl:

Nice bird IMO. But if you trying to live up to the legend :rofl: you have to control your emototions and let him walk until he is mature. Then you can use the legless crickets.................:rofl::biggrin2:

You think he's just a young bird but TB taught me how to angle my camera perfectly so the sun light shining off the water would block out the real size of his spurs!!! I can't tell you the exact size bc I don't want to get tons of PM's from people wanting to hunt my spots but if you think 1 1/2" spurs is something you aint seen what "creek monster" is all about! :rofl:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
QTM is what it is all about.....:cool: If the Gator taught you something GP, you are ahead of the learning curve. He was a Master........:rofl: