Videoing Hunts

Huntinfool

Guys,

I'm fairly new to the boards here. But I love the fact that this group is so active and I can actually get LOCAL info.

Anyway, I'm a confessed turkey junky and I've been doing a bunch of filming and editing on the side for folks, but really want to get some good hunting footage. I'm throwing out an offer here to see if anybody has interest. I've got a really good, high quality, 3CCD camera and all the goodies ready to go. What I don't have is folks who want to hunt turkeys in front of it.

Anybody interested in getting a hunt on tape? I do the filming and editing and you get a copy of it when I'm done. No cost or anything. I just want to get a bunch of hunts on tape and thought this might be a good way to meet some folks and get this done at the same time.

Shoot me a PM if you've got any interest. Oh, I live just outside of Covington and might travel a ways to get where you are.

Thanks,
Andrew

pnome

I'll be happy to let you tape me for a "What NOT to do while turkey hunting" video :)

alex30808

Andrew.....lets talk....I am sure we can come up with some great hunts...I'll PM you with some contact info.

Dudley Do-Wrong

If you want to come to the middle ga area, give me a yell.

Huntinfool

Just wanted to bump this up in case folks didn't see it. First and only time I'll do it.