Fyi

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Very cool. :)

I threw my name in the hat.

Thanks for the heads up!

You are welcome. I think I will do this about once a quarter or so. This Message Board is by far my favorite place on the web(I am a member of about 25 message boards out there) and I just want to give something back.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
You're just "good folks" PayMaster.:clap:

Thanks duckbill that was nice of you to say,but there are a few here that might argue that!:O

stiles1682

Thats awesome what your doin!! I just bought my first fly fishin setup today. I dont know one thing about it but I love to fish and think fly fishing is interesting. I just bought one of the little cheap Martin combos but for beginning I will do just fine I think. I have alot of learning to do. Its the people on here like you that got me into this Fly Fishin section. I look forward to learning alot from yall.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thats awesome what your doin!! I just bought my first fly fishin setup today. I dont know one thing about it but I love to fish and think fly fishing is interesting. I just bought one of the little cheap Martin combos but for beginning I will do just fine I think. I have alot of learning to do. Its the people on here like you that got me into this Fly Fishin section. I look forward to learning alot from yall.

Good deal. Welcome to the addiction. Soon you will be tying and then you Will be ruint!:cheers: