Arrowhead Pics.....

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Very nice Fulldraw, Nice piece of mammoth molar there too. Thanks for postin`.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That is something to really be proud of. That frame of quartz points is the nicest I`ve ever seen. And the polished celt and grooved ax are sweet!

LJay

Retired Mod
Boy, that is some good looking stuff Fulldraw!!!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Nice:flag:

Handgunner

Man at the points!

Nice collection y'all got going!

243Savage

You've almost got enough quarters for a frame of their own. Where'd you find them? ::ke: :D

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Arrowhead pictures

I'm an old Tampa Bay area collector, then moved and collected in Al. and Ga. Great hobby in my book.
This is one of my best Tampa Bay area coral points, It's a newnan dating to approximately 3400 BC

Attachments

• museum4.jpg
    museum4.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 524

Spook

Nice collection

Be carefull, there are some native Americans who frown upon collecting and will try to put them back in the dirt. I found this out the hard way.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
arrowheads

I'm 1/4 Native American with relatives in the Henderson rolls, Cherokee to be exact and I don't see anything wrong with collecting man altered rocks. No Historic or Modern tribe can prove a direct connection to the Prehistoric people who made the points we collect. Here's some Florida hernando points. Woodland period about 500 BC

Attachments

• ahernan.jpg
    ahernan.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 533

southernclay

Here are a few of mine. The group of two and group of three small ones are my best. They just resurfaced while going through boxes from growing up. I am actually not sure where they came from. I found several growing up and have had a few given to me over the years so these are new to me again. In the first picture you can see the front of a box done by Mel here on Woody's. Good stuff!:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 476
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 482
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 462
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 470

bam_bam

looks like you got a boggy branch and a hernando in that last picture. thats some real nice points. if i am wrong on the I.D. of those someone let me know as i am still learning the whol e identification thing.