uploading pictures

Joe1963

I already have a tread on swap sell. I want to upload pictures now. How do i go about uploading to an existing tread.

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
This tutorial is ONLY for resizing, not other editing.

You might have the ability on your computer already to do this.

If this is done skip down to step 5

1)Go here http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm and download the FREE software, save it to your desktop (or anywhere it will be easy to access).

2)Open the program and click on the top tab called "work with one file" , then click on "Load Picture", then you will need to find your photo in the box that pops up, double click on it.

3)Then click on what ever size you want the new photo to be, remember that 640x480 is the LARGEST size most forums will allow, although you do not want much smaller than that unless it will be your avatar. Make sure "maintain aspect ratio" is checked and click "save picture".

4)It will automatically rename your photo to whatever the pics original name was and the new size you chose. Make sure you save it somewhere that you can find it later.

5)Start a new post or reply to an existing post. Click on go to Adanced which is under the post. Scroll to the bottom and click on manage attachments then click on browse and find your resized photo and click on it. Then click upload. Click close this page and finish your post.

Aj