Team 22

Arrow3

duckman31822
jamesG
Arrow3
TDB
turkeyed

Lets get down to business boys.....Glad to be on y'alls team...:fine::fine::fine:

duckman31822

team

glad to be teamed up with you fellas.. im from Pine Mountain, been turkey hunting about 12 yrs i guess, and they still get to me :shoot:

JamesG

Well guys im bout ready to get after it. How bout ya'll? I know you are B.
Glad be to be teamed up with ya'll

Arrow3

Well guys im bout ready to get after it. How bout ya'll? I know you are B.
Glad be to be teamed up with ya'll

Im ready and have birds scouted out....Now if I can just get lucky we will have some points...:D

Arrow3

How many birds do you guys average a year hunting in Georgia? Just wondering because its gonna take at least 12 birds to even be in the running in this contest.

duckman31822

limited out the last 3 yrs.. knock on wood.. hopin for a repeat. i havent heard any or gotten any trail cam pics this yr.. dont know if it the weather or what, but im gonna give it my best shot. i know the birds are here somewhere

Arrow3

Two on average. I have yet to limit out in Georgia.

limited out the last 3 yrs.. knock on wood.. hopin for a repeat. i havent heard any or gotten any trail cam pics this yr.. dont know if it the weather or what, but im gonna give it my best shot. i know the birds are here somewhere

Ive limited out every year for the last 8 except in 2005 when I killed 2......

I think we have a good team and we can win this thing!!:yeah:

turkeyed

Where is everyone going to be hunting this season? Anubody got any trips planned?

I will hunt Whitfield, Catoosa, and Greene Counties mostly. I do have a trip planned for Texas the last week on April and I can't wait. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

Arrow3

Where is everyone going to be hunting this season? Anubody got any trips planned?

I will hunt Whitfield, Catoosa, and Greene Counties mostly. I do have a trip planned for Texas the last week on April and I can't wait. Good luck to everyone.

Probably just gonna hunt Georgia.....Im ready!!:cool:

JamesG

Huntin Talbot, Meriwether and where ever. Going on a trip to Kentucky for thier opening weekend.

duckman31822

I hunt mostly in harris. Sometimes in troup. I think we got a chance to win this thing. We get a few birds w bonus points and we will do fine. My seasons always starts out slow but it will heat up eventually.

Arrow3

Yea killed 2 last year thats about my average but got alot more turkeys on my place this year!!

Good deal....

I think we have a strong team and will be hard to deal with....:cheers: