2 Timing

blindhog

Have any of y'all had success double calling? I mean like yelping with a mouth call and working another call with your hands?

How often do you do this if you have had success?

gobblingghost

about 90% i am a least double calling sometimes I work three to four calls That is why I carry all the different strikers everyone sounds a little different.

Dudley Do-Wrong

I've tried to work a diaphram and a slate or box call at the same time. I don't have the mental dexterity to work different cadences at the same time.

DaddyPaul

I run a mouth call and a Quaker Boy Pro Series Easy Yelper together all the time. I can't mix the cadence up either but will generally start with one and then cut in with the other and end one slightly before the other if that makes sense? Real easy way to sound like two hens IMO.

bull0ne

Banned
I will ''double call'' and call with a mouth call then answer with a slate......makes the Tom think two hens are trying to get together but not come to him,it can make an old bird break his rules at times.

short stop

yes --- whatever gets the job done ---1 isnt enuf sometimes. I like to run a box with hard core Old hen talk and use mouth calls to run alot of small hen -''key keys and purrs '' helps to sound like a flock .

Randy

I do this a lot too. Usually diaphrams and slate. When I get a Tom hung up I will hen call and then gobble to cut her off. He has to come in then.

Gadget

I work a diaphram and box mostly, but will go to a slate, tube or trumpet too.

Latest posts