Nitro Ray

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Pulled from another forum...

The going around rumor is that Ray Filogomo (Can't spell his last name) owner of Nitro Company Ammunition (custom turkey loads) is in pretty bad shape (very sick) after being victim of a spider bite. Many of you turkey hunters know who I'm talking about so I wanted to ask that y'all send up a quick prayer for him.

Ray and his wife make some high dollar, but mighty fine turkey shotgun shells that really perform like a champs and put a pile of hits on a turkey at 40+ yards.

They are without question, the best turkey loads on todays market.

But please do send up a prayer for a fellow turkey hunter and keep him & his wife in mind in the weeks to come...

BubbaD

10-4!

Thanks Jim

Nitro

Banned
Heard from his wife Sandy, Ray was bitten by a Brown Recluse. Had a bad reaction, now experiencing tissue necrosis and a staph infection in the area of the bite........

On high dose antibiotics and other meds. He is under a Doctor's care..........

Jasper

Prayers sent!

gabreamfanatic

prayers on the way for nitro ray. i need to get my order in before the season starts. my sister was bitten a few years back by one of the spiders. made her very sick and lost all the skin around were the spider bit her. hhope ray get better soon.

Latest posts