The "DEATH DEALERS"!!!

G5guy23

Finally got my hunting rigs set for next year!! 2010 Bowtech destroyer 340,29in 62lbs G5 xrII sight,expert II rest octane stabilizer/2010 bear attack shadow series,62lbs,trophy ridge micro alpha V3 sight,G5 expertII rest,fuse carbon connection stabilizer!!!! The picture is from my phone,my picture program is not working.

Attachments

• 3dc8f4ecc87a__1269186209000.jpeg
    3dc8f4ecc87a__1269186209000.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 419

lungbuster123

Nice rigs man. I would love to see more pictures of that attack. I was going to get one but I decided to go with a Mathews Monster.

G5guy23

THANKS,I'll put some up soon as i get my pic program fixed hopefully this week.The attack is sweet, dead n the hand,fast and silent.

EJC

Nice looknig Attack... I've been looking at that bow for a while now. How do you like it so far?

XJfire75

How are you gonna decide which to take? hah

Nice rigs man!

Gonna try to get me a new back up before Sept myself. Just havent made up my mind what...

G5guy23

Im going to use both about the same next year,i dont gun hunt so i like to change it up once in awhile.Had 2 bows last year and killed 2 deer with each.

Larry Rooks

That Bear Attack is an awesome bow. And two is the way to go. Ya never depend on just one rig, cause IF there is a
mechanical problem, you still hunt without missing a beat:fine: