Bear Attack Black Shadow W/Pics

Is now a member of the family. I will post pics tomorrow night of my Bear and my Z7 side by side. Now if i could only get Athens Archery to send me the bow i ordered...I will have the best trio you can buy!!

Last edited:

G5guy23

Got mine 2 weeks ago shoots like a dream,your going to love it,congrats on the bow!!

Flaustin1

I shot the Z7 and the bear attack Z7 chronographed 305 Bear attack chronographed 316. . ..Same draw length and weight with the same arrow. . ..Now suck up your pride and give him his man card back!

Wow. Based on that, I am really excited to see the results of this bow then because my Z7 shoots 310!!!

Flaustin1

I have a short draw length so i really dont get the speed that those bows are capable of! I guess a 30 draw length would get you about 10 more FPS from both bows.

I have a short draw length so i really dont get the speed that those bows are capable of! I guess a 30 draw length would get you about 10 more FPS from both bows.

Actually, you could land quite close if you were shooting a lighter arrow and generally, the shorter the length, the lighter the arrow you can shoot. With Victory's i need to shoot a 250 or 350, but you could get away with the same poundage as i, in a 26 or 27 inch arrow and shoot a 400, which is a bit lighter. I got a friend of mine and her Z7 shoots right at 302. Mine shoots at 310. I am willing to bet, if she had Victory VForce HV arrows instead of the Gold Tips, she would be shooting faster than i am with my Trophy Ridge arrows.

Larry Rooks

There is NOTHING at all wrong with the Bear Attack, one of the sweetest things I've shot. Next to the HOYT, it is the best thing out there:bounce: AND if for some reason I did not shoot Hoyt, I would be shooting the Attack:flag:

Here you go Lung Buster....now i just need a 11.5 inch Octane in black, a QAD rest and i am working on a Toxonics sight and scope...its in the mail. I was gonna throw on a Trophy Ridge Micro Alpha 5 but a Toxonics is a great sight and i got one for cheap!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,376
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,434
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 1,492

lungbuster123

Lol I dont know if it would be enough bow to take the place of one of the Mathews, but from what I hear it might be. I just snatched his up for not posting pics earlyer.

stick_slinger

Lol I dont know if it would be enough bow to take the place of one of the Mathews, but from what I hear it might be. I just snatched his up for not posting pics earlyer.

Lol, yeah man Bear is stepping up there game man