Opinions needed Mathews Price used?

muzzy17is

I am looking at a Mathews Swithback XT 29/70. It is in very good condition. What do ya'll think would be a fair price?

Well, based on what the going rate is on AT, which is generally a little bit higher because people figure in Shipping, i would say that a fair price, as long as they do not have to ship, would be in the neighborhood of about 380 to 400 bare bow, and it would depend on the accessories as far as a loaded bow price...

ClydeWigg3

If you come to Tallahassee I think I can get you a brand new Switchback (never been fired) with a full factory warrantee for about $400 or so.

ClydeWigg3

Pretty sure it's the XT. I'll try to check for you today.

ClydeWigg3

Sorry, I just checked with my retail source and he's out of right handed Switchbacks. The best he's got right now is a DXT for $650. He did say if you could get the SB for about $350 to take it if it was in good condition.

ClydeWigg3

Ok thats a pretty good deal right there. Brand new with the warrenty and all.

These are bows that they've had in stock and not sold, so they are new bows, but several years old. Nothing wrong with them.

ClydeWigg3

Kevins - you interested? Let me know.

B

bubbarast

bows

I think he only has left handed unless he lied to me that is about the switchback xt.

ClydeWigg3

He didn't lie, they are out of right handed SB. The only thing available like this is the DXT for about $650.

ClydeWigg3

Just found out, no Switchbacks left, all sold out.

ezgood21

I have a 08 Drenalin for $500, its completely set up and ready to hunt.... pm me if anyone is interested 70pound 30 inch RH

B

bubbarast

mathews

I know one guy with an outback i was gonna buy till i found my sbxt it was on in a contest september 08 guy hunted with it one year never been registered so you could get warranty on this bow for 350.