Robin Hood

mallardk

Received in the mail today my 2010 Diamond Black Ice from huntersfriend online , had them rig it with QAD ultra drop away rest, Extreme 3pin sight, in string medium peep and stabilizer. It came with 6 beman carbon arrows, field points, hard case, release, and broad heads. I had them set at 70lbs, 27 draw, 65% let off.
They cut the arrows to size, fletched and set the top pin at 20yards.
4th shot out of box I Robin Hooded the 3rd, have been shooting for years and that is a first.

Attachments

• IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 269

beersndeer

Thats pretty cool at first but when you do it again it starts to get expensive. I hear the Black Ice is a great bow, dont think you will be disapointed in your chioce.

cpark

hunters friend

I bought my first bow from them a couple of months ago and the second time out shooting with it I already had to replace a nock on one of my arrows. I was pretty impressed it would group like that right out of the case with a beginner.

chadf

Fun the first few times, then you start adding up what those robin hoods cost and start shooting at diffrent places on the target!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
congrats, its a great feeling the first time then when you hear that sound again you are gonna have a different feeling. lol

whitworth

The arrow companies

sure love those silent credit cards ring up on those electronic cash registers.

The oftener the better.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
is oftener a word?