Are you serious about bowhunting?

XJfire75

Ya I'd say so...

I've got a dresser drawer full of junk, plus crap all over my room. Lol

whiz

My bride says i am almost that bad.i got lots of archery eqipment ,bows, etc.

B

bubbarast

fanatic

I am for sure all i think about, when its not bow season planting for deer and shoot my awesome switchback xt all the time.

DaddyPaul

Until about 7 o'clock this evening there was a bow press, two Hoyts, several releases, a dozen arrows, two sights and 43 allen wrenches..................................................on our diner table! :rofl:

I got so bored today during the rain that I tore my AlphaMax 35 completely down, looked at all of the parts, then re-assembled it. Just 'cause I like knowing how things work. :p

secondseason

Retired Administrator
Yep, you can't take two steps in our house without touching upon something archery related. What's bad is there are two of us with this addiction.

I am pretty serious I think but your wall is just like mine, only mine is full of gun accessories and such instead of bow accessories. All my archery stuff is in dresser drawers and on the floor of my man cave.

:)

Scoutman

Looks like my basement.Been bow only since 93.Leaving May 10th to go to Grand Junction,Co to scout three days for my trip in Sept. I think I'm pretty serious myself.I think about it everyday, have a very understanding wife and a job that allows me some freedom to pursue this crazy addiction.:yeah:

SELFBOW

I sold my compound this year and went trad and I certainly have more archery related items now than before. I make my arrows now, use turkey feathers, the whole works!

markland

You have seen my room haven't you?? I think I got about 18 compounds of all different types and 18 trad bows hanging up in here, not to mention at least a 200 arrows or more and all my other crap all over the place, so yeah I'm a little serious!

DaddyPaul

You have seen my room haven't you?? I think I got about 18 compounds of all different types and 18 trad bows hanging up in here, not to mention at least a 200 arrows or more and all my other crap all over the place, so yeah I'm a little serious!

Wannabe.........................:bounce::bounce: :bounce:

Jarred

Sweet JESUS, I wish I had that much. I would never be bored.

merc123

I think you're is just organized. Everyone else has them stuffed in a drawer, truck door, center console, fish tank and bed side table.

tbrown913

you know you are serious about bowhunting when you take up bowfishing to ease the addiction when its not deer season. thats when you sink 25 to 60 grand in equipment and boats to bowfish. yes i said 60 grand, look at river cat with his airboat he bought to shoot fish, thats about a middle class airboat...