Greg Tench, I'm callin' ya out!

Al33

You just have to share with everyone else here your paintings, so I'm double dog darin' ya son.;)

Folks, I just got to see two of his paintings. The feller has been holdin' out on us. He is good, REAL GOOD, and it just ain't right that more people haven't seen his work.

What I got to see was one of bucks in the snow and a gobbler on a limb in full strut. Truly beautiful works.

Al

Greg Tench

Thanks for the kind words Al. But my little computer wiz has gone and I dont think with my technological skills:bounce: I can get them up right now!!

Al33

Let's see if i can make 'em show up.

camerapictures025.jpg

camerapictures021.jpg

Greg, this is the best I can do, but you can make them show up using the Photobucket links. I sent you a PM with instructions, just have Punkin read them and assist you.:p

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Dang Greg?

I knew you could flat out kill em.

But I sure didn't know you could paint em too?:huh:

Absolutely beautiful.

Handgunner

I fixed your links, Al. Work like that just NEEDS to be shown, not clicked on. :D

Beautiful work, Greg! Awesome!

bam_bam

lifelike and beutiful. i like the one of the deer the best

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Beautiful!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Nice Work:cool:

GADAWGS

WOW! Would like to see what you could do with labs and ducks. Really nice work Greg, really nice

gadeerwoman

Man, you been holding out on us big time!! You have a talent I wish I owned but I have a hard enough time with a paint by the numbers!!
Great paintings!!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Greg, those are both great, but that turkey is ONE OF A KIND!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cheers:

ramblinrack

not too shabby.....fer a dawg!

:rolleyes: ::ke: :rofl:

very VERY nice GT....btw, i LOVE your initials!

i bet you do too!

:) :) :)

Greg Tench

Thanks to all........Rack, What you doin on here in the middle of the day, layin out of work again??? BTW....I got a couple o paintins youd really love,Ill post em when I get a chance.:bounce:

Greg Tench

Been a while and after goin to Unicoi today, I thought Id take it BTT .

tgriffin

Thanks for taking it BTT, Greg. That is some nice work. Would like to see more.