Going to pull the trigger on a Maxxis 31 Bone Collector tomorrow, any suggestions

Rodonne1

Well tomorrow's the big day I've been waiting for, I'm most likely buying a Maxxis 31 Bone Collector. Of course I'm going to re-shoot the Z7 and AlphaMax as well, however, I pretty much made up my mind with the first shot from the Maxxis the last time I went up to the archery shop. Does anyone have any reccomendations? Thanks in advance!

Rip Steele

Well tomorrow's the big day I've been waiting for, I'm most likely buying a Maxxis 31 Bone Collector. Of course I'm going to re-shoot the Z7 and AlphaMax as well, however, I pretty much made up my mind with the first shot from the Maxxis the last time I went up to the archery shop. Does anyone have any reccomendations? Thanks in advance!

GOOD CHOICE :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

BowanaLee

Only one ! :bounce:

http://www.pse-archery.com/prod.php?k=135541&u=0903MC#

CORNFED500

Maxxis great choice, I love mine, and this is coming from a long time mathews shooter, 1st own hoyt and i love it, I didn't know they still made PSE haha

Scoutman

Look at the 35 also, but as long as it says HOYT on the riser it will be fine.:banana:

bilgerat

Senior
as soon as I get My tax return I think im gonna to buy one also, now I just gotta find the best price.

Steady73

Don't do it, don't go to the dark side. Only kidding, my buddy picked up his 35" bone collector earlier this week and loves it.

BIGSteve

Trade it in on a PSE X-FORCE OMEN!:cool:Just kidding Dude,to each his own and personal choice!I love my OMEN as will love your Hoyt!

Rodonne1

There's a place near Savannah that will let them go for $750 out the door tax included, $780 for the Bone Collector. I'm going ion the morning, got tied up all day and wasn't able to go.

preacherman

You won't regret the decision at all. I love my Maxxis 31

Rainmaker

Every year the short bow gets all the hype.

Granted, it's all subjective - but do yourself a favor and shoot the 35" maxxis first. The 35" bow is a much better shooter.

Rodonne1

I did look at the 35, however, I'm only 5'10" tall and that's just more bow than I want to tote in the woods and up and down trees! I may have chosen it if I wasn't going to hunt with it.

a longer ata is more forgiven and accurate a 35 inch ata is just as good out of a tree as the 31. 4 inches isnt gonna make a difference as far as being able to hunt with it in the tree

alligood729

a longer ata is more forgiven and accurate a 35 inch ata is just as good out of a tree as the 31. 4 inches isnt gonna make a difference as far as being able to hunt with it in the tree

That all depends on the Indian shooting it.....:biggrin2:

And you will like that bow, Maxxis is a shooter. Still ain't a PSE tho.......lol

BigBuckCountry

Maxxis great choice, I love mine, and this is coming from a long time mathews shooter, 1st own hoyt and i love it, I didn't know they still made PSE haha

This is a great choice i pick mine up wednesday, so needless to say you better take your checkbook with you if you go shoot it cause you WILL buy it.