Who wants to hunt on Robins AFB

hilljack13

I'm stationed at Robins and have been out every weekend but two, and some evenings, trying to get a bird with the bow. I've seen them every trip but twice but just can't call good yet. If anyone wants to try and bag one I'd be great full. The two I see the most have ~10 in of beard. The area isn't hunted much as it's bow only so we got some old ones around.

sportsman94

im 16 years old and live right down the road from rafb, i have an id card and all to get on base and if yyour interested just pm me and we can get together and give it a shot. do you have to have any special license to hunt on base?

Hey I just recently moved to Warner Robins, I work on base and would love to tag along with you! I can call pretty good if you wanna give it a shot

BigJay

Hey guys if the requirements haven't changed much, you will need the state licenses for what you plan to hunt. In addition you will need to attend the base familiarization class(Contact Outdoor Rec). Once you get this done you will need to sign in/out of the areas you intend to hunt, based on what you are hunting with. The area near the flightline is loaded with hogs and swamp. The area out by the old pavpaws complex has some deer and quite a bit of turkeys. There are some hogs in this area too, but they are deeper is close to the river that cuts through the base back there. Be aware, Robins has some big hogs. Good luck to ya, and enjoy the playground..

Latest posts