yall watch out

bilgerat

Senior
I got me a boat and Im headed to Savannah in a few weeks so Yall watch out for a saltwater amature riding in circles in an old yeller boat:rofl: seriously if anyone could offer up any suggestions on what to fish for and what bait to start with Id appreicate it, Im putting in at coffee bluff marina and have no idea where to go from there.
5110006.jpg

Mweathers

Best bet is to talk to the folks at Coffee Bluff Marina. They are always helpful and in the know.

In a few weeks, you should be able to find nearshore: spanish, maybe kings, and maybe a tripletail or cobia or two.

Inshore, best bet in May is trout and flounder from my view.

Mike

Capt. Richie Lott

That is a good riding old hull... Potter built. You will like the the ride of that boat, I can assure you.

Inshore GA

What Mike said...The folks at Coffee Bluff are extremely helpfull. Sharks would be a good safe bet for fishin in Ossabaw sound to put a big bend in your rod!

speechless33759

Helpful tip: Put a huge red balloon ontop of your boat and the fish will be drawn to the huge banana split!

I'm jealous and wish I had a boat! Grats on a great riding boat. If you find any good spots feel free to let me know wink wink.