I am looking for a good place to launch in Brunswick

GaHunter31602

Looking at coming over to Brunswick and need a good place to put in and some tips on what to fish with. I have an 18 ft kenner and will be doing inshore only and creeks. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Capt. Richie Lott

Perfect Boat for Inshore and near shore fishing here. You can fish creeks and beach side as well... Triple Tail, Bull Reds, Trout, Redfish, Drum, Flounder... the works.

You can launch from Blythe Island and be close to alot of good fishing in that boat.

IdRatherBHunting

It may also be worth the run to the new ramp at Jekyll or under the bridge at St. Simons causeway if you dont want to run a ways to the sound

fannin2009

I like puttin in at Blythe also you can fish turtle river and just upriver from from the ramp there at blythe can be some awesome trout and red holes this time a year and you can use the lift at blythe and kep your trailer out of water and they have bait and fresh water to wash off with at the end of your trip but i also like the mckay river ramp under bridge at st simons when im goin after whities but blythe is real user friendly have fun and I hope you catch a lot and some big ones :cheers:

Capt. Richie Lott

It may also be worth the run to the new ramp at Jekyll or under the bridge at St. Simons causeway if you dont want to run a ways to the sound

Ditto on Jekyll..... A lot better since they refurbished it. Good Fishing within 10 minutes of there....

Note that we caught Redfish over 40 pounds about 5 minutes from that ramp just a week ago.