Cowboys and Cowgirls

Smokey

Me and Gunsmoke were the only Woody's Picture Takers at the shoot this weekend. For those that didnt come, let me tell ya! You missed a danged good chance to photograph in some terrible lighting...worse than it normally is there:hair: Here are a few (I'm especially fond of the cowgirl in the last photo:D).

Attachments

• IMG_2925.jpg
    IMG_2925.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2952.jpg
    IMG_2952.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 182

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:cool::cool::cool:

Crickett

Little Lady
Smokey I'm sorry we couldn't make it! You might've had poor lighting but those turned out pretty darn good!:clap:

LOVEMYLABXS

Like Crickett said "Might have been poor lighting " but you sure done good :cool: And hum wonder what it is about that last one with the cowgirl ::ke::rofl::fine:

Hoss

That lighting looks pretty typical as I recall......terrible. You did a fine job under those conditions. Good shots.

Hoss

Smokey

That lighting looks pretty typical as I recall......terrible. You did a fine job under those conditions. Good shots.

Hoss

Hoss it was even worse....very overcast/dark sky so they had the arena lights on which cast an orange glow over everything!!! I just kept the Bigma in the bag.

quinn

Nice shootin!Dang you Guru's are so picky!

wvdawg

Staff member
I like 'em! Nice shots!

Hoss

Smokey, I think everytime I've been up there, it's been overcast. I don't recall em having the overhead lights on though.

Hoss

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Nice work on these

Smokey

Thanks everyone.