Hey Crickett "Goose tater soup"

LOVEMYLABXS

Ok Crickett here ya go now remember this is pretty much by feel ;)

I chopped up a couple of goose breast into chunks and then some bacon and bits (the package of bacon that is bits and pieces ) I put these in the dutch oven with some beer and water and boil for a while then I add a can of grabonzo beans some pieces and stems of mushrooms chop up a carrot some onion, celery and a couple of taters chopped up into pieces. Salt, pepper amd cajun season and just let it simmer.

Wish I could be more specific but I just kind of add what I can find and what sounds good at the time. :cheers:

Oh and then some corn bread and heres what it looks like :cheers:

Attachments

• 100_1156.JPG
    100_1156.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_1157.JPG
    100_1157.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 60

Crickett

Little Lady
Mmmmm! Sounds good Mike! We still have some snows in the freezer so I am going to try this one night for dinner! Thanks for sharing the recipe w/ me! :cheers:

LOVEMYLABXS

Crickett I've never had snow goose but I find I can take canadian and either chop it up into pieces or even grind it up into burger and do just about anything I can do with beef although it don't make to good of a burger unless you add something to it to hold it together just not enough fat. The DU magazine this month has a recipe for meatballs that I tried and iot turned out darn good :cool:

Crickett

Little Lady
We usually just wrap the meat w/ bacon w/ a jalepeno inside. Then grill'em. They are delicious but I am wanting to try something different. I saw the recipe in DU for the meatballs. They did look pretty good. Did you see the one for the Philly Cheese Steak? Haven't tried it yet but plan too.

BornToHuntAndFish

Yum, yum. Looks good. Bet Rebecca likes it when you get to feeling a little domestic around the home.:bounce:

Latest posts