61.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_0229.jpg
    DSC_0229.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 114

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
nice shots

Hoss

Thought Smokey said the lighting was tough. Didn't seem to bother you too much, Gunsmoke. Got some fine shots of the action. You even almost made Smokey look good ...... oh that's what the bad lighting covered up.:rofl::rofl:

Hoss

Smokey

Umm...that picture of me and Koda was taken in South Carolina. That picture will be the last one of Koda and I. I'm taking him back to my friend in Missouri for some trading.

LOVEMYLABXS

GS that second one is it comeing out of the starting gate for the start of the run? That's just to cool :cool:

All are great shots but does your camera have a setting for UGLY cause it sure looks like it did a fine job of getting ugly in the last one :rofl::rofl: J/K

all are fine shots for sure :fine:

Smokey

GS that second one is it comeing out of the starting gate for the start of the run? That's just to cool :cool:

All are great shots but does your camera have a setting for UGLY cause it sure looks like it did a fine job of getting ugly in the last one :rofl::rofl: J/K

all are fine shots for sure :fine:

I'll answer for Gunsmoke.....the second shot is middle ways in the course. Boss was wanting to go a little faster than Griz wanted to so she kind of put the brakes on him.

Well Mr. Universe, as for UGLY......take a look at this....:hair:

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 63

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome action shots! Nice job!