Outdoors Camera

Potlicker60

I am looking for a camera to take wildlife pictures with. I do a ton of hunting and fishing, and there are many days that I would like to have a camera in my hands to capture critters that I do not pull the trigger on. I am not ready for the investment in the DSLR cameras, but would like something with a good zoom and not extremely expensive. I am looking at the Nikon Coolpix L110. It is 12.1MP and has a 15x optical zoom and is around $250-$270. Does anybody have any reccomendations for different cameras that I may be interested in or even a report on how the Nikon Coolpix L110 does in the wildlife pictures world. Thanks.

Hoss

For wildlife shots, you definitely want the high zoom models. I believe most manufacturers have versions of them. Olympus is a popular brand that has some nice high zoom models and used by a few folks on here.
You might want to try a website like http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ just to see who has what. This is a good site to learn what's available because they carry a lot of brands.

Hoss