Shotgun Tuning

gobblingghost

Who are some of the ones that will tune your shotgun for you? I called Gunndoc but I have not heard back from him yet? I want to send 2 guns off and have them tuned to shot like i want.

chadf

Curtis wilbanks

he just did my gun, WOW!! That's all that needs to be said!
Call him again.
Pm if you need his number

gobblingghost

How much did it cost to tune your guns?
What type of pattern are your getting now?

G Duck

Rhino in Florida did mine, happy so far. Have heard nothing but good things about Gundoc.

TNTURK

Better do some research on Gundoc's turn around time. I've heard some horror stories about how long it took some guys to get their guns back.

gobblingghost

I still need to know $$$$$ and what kind of pattern are the guns shooting now.

gobblingghost

Better do some research on Gundoc's turn around time. I've heard some horror stories about how long it took some guys to get their guns back.

I've heard some of the stories about many gunsmiths.

returntoarchery

I emailed him and he emailed me back. I made an appointment at a time that worked for me and went to his shop. He did the work while I waited. I had no problems with getting in contact with him even when I procrastinated to about 4-6 weeks before the turkey season.

He only has access to the net at his shop so that means he has to work his internet when he isn't working on customers guns.

chadf

Gundocs prices are on his website(he's out of toccoa)
he did my gun for me while I waited also! Took him about an hour or so, while we talked and shot the.....
He did my forcing cones, corrected crummy crooked factory choke, and straightened my guns frame/tube.
Cost was $70. Same as what his website said it would cost!
I haven't counted my patterns, but the gobbler at 60 yards on Saturday could tell ya, the guns a shooter!

gobblingghost

Chadf,
Are you shooting a 3 or 3.5? and what shells??