Exasperated

squirreldoghunter

Well, I put this pic up on a photography forum (not ours, obviously) and while all of the comments were great I did get this one...

IMAGE EDITING OK

Default Re: Wild Turkey
I wish there was warning when it's a shot of dead animal. I'm not a fan of hunting and find pictures of dead animals disturbing.

I know they're out there, but dang. What can you do? Thank God I get to hang around real folks on here.

Attachments

• 042210RCTurkey (13)b (1000 x 757).jpg
    042210RCTurkey (13)b (1000 x 757).jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 235

nhancedsvt

Banned
Awesome photo! Thanks for sharing!

ccleroy

Nice Shot........you should have told him to get off Mom's Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----........

ryanwhit

nice pic!

duckman31822

Great Pic!! what software program do you use to fix it up like that with the county and date? i have a bunch of pics id like to do that to

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Nice gobbler. You will never make evryone happy all of the time. Brush it off and forget it;)

squirreldoghunter

Thanks ya'll! I feel much better now! :cheers: Dawg, we had a good laugh over it and went to bed...and if I lost any sleep over it I don't remember it :D. I just hope they don't have any roadkill in Arizona or that poor feller's gonna need counseling or something.

Duckman, I processed the original RAW in Rawtherapee and bumped the contrast and opened up the shadows a little to give it that look. Then used Paint Shop Pro for the frame and text.

Killdee

Yeah, I tend to not post critters I kill and eat and display on wussyfied websites because of folks like that. I posted a dead turkey on facebook and got this. What in the world are you going to do with that dead turkey. My response was.. the same thing you do with turkey only you pay someone else to kill yours.

BTW very nice pic :fine::clap: