Spring Fishing so Far...........

Tentwing

Well the first picture at least is certainly my best Spring catch so far...:biggrin3:

and the last 3 pictures ain't bad either........ ;)
Well Miss Cheryl and I were pretty busy the last half of April landing this one.........

FPUGM-IMG_2152.JPG

. This is Graham. He is 7 pounds 9 ounces he will be 3 weeks old this coming Tuesday. His arrival and the fact that middle Tennessee has nearly been washed away from record flooding ::) ( 28% of the yearly rainfall for this area came down in just 2 days :eek: ) have kept me and GrandMa off the water lately ;)

However yesterday GrandMa took PawPaw to some DAWG water that was less flooded for his birthday.
We caught mostly these...........
MMYMN-DSCF3066.JPG

But there was this one really fishy looking deep hole.......... ;),,,,,, and happy birthday PawPaw ;D
BVMXI-DSCF3037.JPG

and GrandMa got in the action too She landed this badboy He took a Dry Fly :eek: in muddy water in May ::)
QHWXV-DSCF3023.JPG

soooo there aint been much fishin at my house the past 2 months but from little bit of fishin we were able to get done...........the results of which have been AWESOME ;D

..............Tentwing

WinMag.300

Awesome!

Great report and a beautiful lil baby. Glad yall got on em.

acoffman3

congrats on the little one, what a great addition to your family. those are some nice looking fish too especially the last two bows but i gotta tell ya that little one has some beautiful colors and nice parr marks. looks like it was a good day!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great pics!!!!!!! Congrats on the newfer! Fine looking young'n!

bowbuck

Congrats Gary on the little one and on the fish. That young'n is going need some cane to fish in a few short years.

Tentwing

Hamp;

I'm waaaaay ahead of ya partner..;) I have already re finished 2 rods for the first 2 grand boys. 8 & 1/2 foot 5 weight 3 piece Heddons. Both are Re wrapped in Emerald Green silk to match Paw-Paws rod:D

I have one in the works for this little guy too ,but is a 9 footer . I have written their names down the shaft before putting on the polyurethane. I had to wait to find out what his name was gonna be :huh: . Now i can get started again.:bounce:

Thank you everyone for the kind words.......Tentwing