might just be my best plane pic !!!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i have been gone for a few days yall and need to get caught up but i was so excited i had to post at least one of these !!!! our family was blessed with a great opportunity and it involved a long ride and an exhausting day but it was worth it !!! ethan has never flown before and had the chance to take his first flight in a carbon fiber, ethanol powered mx2 acrobatic plane while angie , my niece and i flew in a chase plane and i got to shoot through the side of the chase plane (the doors were removed for photography). this was probably a once in a lifetime chance for us so i tried to make the most of it !!! mr greg poe the pilot and the entire FAGEN inc. crew were tremendous hosts and just all around great folks and i can't thank them enough :flag: i have over 900 pics to work through from the tuscaloosa air show but when i find some decent ones i will post them :biggrin2: thanks for lookin' !!!

Attachments

• DSC_0074 copy.jpg
    DSC_0074 copy.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 417

quinn

I can see why!Awesome shot and can't wait to see the rest!

rip18

Oh wow! Now that is just super cool! Congrats to all!!!! And that is a mighty fine shot!

Smokey

Don't know if you'll ever top that one!

KDarsey

You know, I ALWAYS enjoy your shots no matter what you shoot it is always top shelf stuff.
But what I enjoy most is the fact it seems like it is always a family affair with you guys. I appreciate that and I enjoy that more.
Thanks !

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Great shot ..... special shot too

wvdawg

Staff member
That is awesome!

boneboy96

Just found this...super shot Chris!

carver

cool,Love to try that,great shot

Blancor

Great shot!

Lee Woodie

The cream of the crop right there way to go

Luke.Deer.Commander

I enjoy flying my self. I am 14 and my dad is a crop duster that used to spray in south american to try to exterminate all the drugs coming into this country until he broke his back. Landed just a few hundred yards from where his friend landed and was captured by the gorillas and was just released last year i think. I love flying and have been in an airplane since i was old enough to fly without getting sick.

Bubba_1122

That's a great capture! Love that pic!

BTW, if I'm getting in a plane and the pilot shows up with a helmet on (and he doesn't hand me one), I'm gonna be just a little nervous. ::; :D