Spur Necklace

woods-n-water

I took a couple of pic's of my little spur necklace after adding another set this weekend. I wish i had every set that i've killed, but when i was younger i thought the beards were more important and didn't keep several sets of nice spurs :banginghe:banginghe I even write the date on them with a sharpie. Thanks for lookin:cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3,563
  • IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 941

Huntinfool

Cool idea about the sharpie. Gonna put one together myself this year. I'll probably add beads and stuff just to pretty it up a bit.

Nitro

Banned
Very nice. I don't have room for beads, although they are a nice touch. I may need to re-string a couple and add some beads or some other spacers...

fredw

Retired Moderator
:rofl::rofl:

I already have three........ one that hangs from floor to ceiling, another with 18 pairs, 6 pairs from this year.....and ten full mounts....

Dang dust collectors.....:crazy:
My hero....I want to grow up with as many as you;)

What was the name of the spray you told me you used on the spurs to make them nice and shiny?

Nitro

Banned
Heck Mr. Fred,

You should have enough for a pretty dang good necklace yourself.

You saw some of this year's on Friday.. I am proud of the Tejas Daggers.

tony32

i go to walmart and go to the arts and crafts section and get folkart spray in the pink can that stuff works great

DeweyDuck

:rofl::rofl:

I already have three........ one that hangs from floor to ceiling, another with 18 pairs, 6 pairs from this year.....and ten full mounts....

Dang dust collectors.....:crazy:

Ever thought about making an Indiana Jones style hatband? The one I saw was really cool!!