The Hunt

JasonF

I found this shot while looking through my files this morning. I shot this around mid-day this last spring. I cropped the image for a more pleasing composition and played around a bit too. Honestly, I just wanted to post something before I head out tomorrow. :p Wish me luck on my trip...hopefully I'll come back with some post-worthy shots from Rocky Mountain National Park. ::;

Attachments

• DSC_0126_web.jpg
    DSC_0126_web.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 205

GAranger1403

Always cool when you find those gems you didn't know you had! Great Shot!

Hoss

Well Jason, you are leaving us wanting more. Great shot. Really look forward to seeing the Colorado shots.

Hoss

Crickett

Little Lady
Great shot Jason! Good luck in CO! Hope you have a great & safe trip! Can't wait to see your shots when you get back!

rip18

Awesome shot & presentation. Good job on the exposure too!

Best of luck & save travels!

quinn

Nice shot!Thanks for giving us one for the road.!I'm not gonna wish you luck on getting any good shots....We all know you'll get some awesome shots of whatever you get a oppertunity to photograph!Is this strickly a going to have fun trip?

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome shot Jason. Travel safely and have a great time!

JasonF

Thanks everyone!

Quinn, I'll be shooting a wedding there on Saturday. I'm accually only going to get about 5 hours to spend in RMNP...wish I could visit longer.

LOVEMYLABXS

Great way to leave us :fine: Have a safe trip and don't spend all your time workin get out and play also Jason :cool:

Sunshine1

Beautiful..........wish I had as much photo opportunities as you do!!!

Can you get me in the right direction on how to crop and add text to the images? Like this one and like your others where you have your on your photos.

Hoss

Vmcgunigal, what photo editing software are you using. That'll help with the directions.

Hoss