Got to meet Rusty Wallace today...

Kimosabe

Seemed to be a pretty nice guy. He had a lot of good things to say about racing and was able to share some good stories about the old days and a few good memories of Big "E". Did seem to use the "S" word a bit much though... would have cost him about 150 points if he had been on camera. Overall I was real impressed. :flag:

Woody's Janitor

He does cuss! I got to talk to him a few years back at Michigan. He was very nice and funny.

Keith48

I was going to post on here today about him whining about the new format and those that did not make the top ten not getting any air time. Well, then be good enough to make it and then you don't have to worry about it!!! He also said they needed to include more drivers so that so many are not left out. Loser.

But I am glad you got to meet him! You don't get to meet a celebrity everyday. :fine:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
My brother-in -laws first cousin also my old center manager lives between Rusty and J. Gordon on lake Norman outside of Charlotte , I don't see how she puts up with all the whining coming from each side :bounce:

Woody's Janitor

Good one dbone!! :bounce:
My cousin works with one to, but he only cries and throghs fits around the shop. Newman. Ryan had to call everyone in for a one on one apology session a few weeks back.