Redfishone Hooks

sharks

Everyone should think about using the redfishone hooks I have used these any wont use any thing else for black-tips and tarpon and have also used them for catfishing up in tennesse on catfish from 5 to 40 pounds

PaulD

Banned
GREAT HOOKS! I'm actually going to put up some pictures of some of my topwater plugs that I've installed the 4x treble hooks on! I'm also a huge fan of the octopus hooks for snapper and grouper! They are great hooks and for the money you cant beat them! Good material, they resharpen good, and they are STRONG!!!!!

Another plus is the on-line store is very user friendly!!!! Check out and payment is easy, shipping is cheap, and you'll get them fast!!!!

PROLINE JIM

Bought some last year at the "RedFishOne Gathering" and finally got a chance to try them out this past week end. WOW! I was very impressed. We lost very little bait and when they were hooked ,99%, they didn't come off. Very strong,very sharp, and compared to the prices at Bass Pro Shop they are inexpensive. I use to have trouble hooking fish on circle hooks but this trip we were hooking up almost every time.

jamrens

Banned
i got some from him when we were down that bull red fishing i am in love with them..

WHit

Capt. Richie Lott

Glad you guys are enjoying them.. We spent everything I had on making that happen and expanding the line into what you see there now. The site generates a lot of interest, especially once someone has their hands on them after an order.

Look for them to be in West Marine soon. We're working on details with them at this point. :pop:

Thanks to all of you who support it.... :cheers:

Capt. Richie Lott

GREAT HOOKS! I'm actually going to put up some pictures of some of my topwater plugs that I've installed the 4x treble hooks on! I'm also a huge fan of the octopus hooks for snapper and grouper! They are great hooks and for the money you cant beat them! Good material, they resharpen good, and they are STRONG!!!!!

Another plus is the on-line store is very user friendly!!!! Check out and payment is easy, shipping is cheap, and you'll get them fast!!!!

PD, you should have your 4-X strong "J" bait hooks by now as well. See if you can bend one of those.... :D

PaulD

Banned
Got them in last night. Very, very nice!!!! I can't bend them, I tried, and if I couldn't bend them with the PD torture test no way anyone will bend them fishing!!!!! Super, super sharp too! Great finish too. I can't wait to bridle up some runners or speedo's with them this summer and fall.
:D

I've been very impressed with the quality of these, guys! Y'all all have seen how finicky I am when it comes to tackle and I have NO complaints about any of these hooks I've ordered so far!
Not to mention how nice it is to order something and not have to wait 2 weeks to get it! Great customer service.

Last edited:

IRISHEAGLE7

Placed a decent order and recieved the goods within two days. Excellent product at a great price. I will be ordering more shortly. Thanks again.